Corinthian Court Retirement Village
Only a 10 minute drive from Hillary’s Boat harbour and Sorrento Quay, Corinthian Court Retirement Village combines both the convenient location of being close to the coast, but also central to a number of local amenities such as the Kingsway Shopping Centre and Warwick Grove Centro which boast a number of banks, restaurants, cafes and shops, as well as a cinema.
The Corinthian Court Retirement Village comprises 45 one, two or three bedroom villas, each with their own garage or undercover parking bay, air conditioning, courtyard and 24 hour Emergency Call System. A recently refurbished community centre is available on site which includes an outdoor heated swimming pool, bowling green, gym, covered BBQ area, kitchen and social lounge area. A hairdresser and podiatrist also visit weekly.
Close to local parks, a train station and 2 minutes’ drive to the freeway, Corinthian Court is a well established village ideally suited for those who wish to remain active or those who may be looking for a quieter lifestyle.
- 64 villas featuring five different floorplans
- Two bedroom with study options
- One bedroom options
- Two bedroom villas feature garages
- One bedroom villas have designated parking bays
- All villas feature modern kitchens designed for ease of access
- Air conditioning
- Insulated ceilings
- Built in robes
- Private courtyards
- A short drive to Kingsway, Whitfords and Woodvale Shopping Centre’s
- Service station just outside the village
- A short walk to a mechanic, beauty and hair salon, restaurant and bottle shop
- Public transport is readily available with Greenwood train station a short walk away
- Bus stop located directly outside the village
- Lake Goollelal and the surrounding parklands a short drive down Hepburn Avenue
- Communal Clubhouse with kitchen and dining area
- Clubhouse with kitchen, projector with large screen,
pool/billiards table and library for social events and
- Communal undercover BBQ area
- Bowling green
- Solar heated swimming pool (open October to May)
- Regular visiting services from the hairdresser, podiatrist
and massage therapist
- Dedicated Village Manager
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Aged Care Category: Lifestyle Village Perth