Halls Head Retirement Village
Halls Head Retirement Village is a unique, boutique village which is located in the beautiful town of Halls Head, Mandurah. The community atmosphere is what attracts people to Halls Head. The social activities are plenty and there is always something to do whether it is chatting to your friends in the courtyard, relaxing for a sundowner or BBQ in the outdoor lounge or taking part in a game of carpet bowls. We also have a visiting hairdresser so you can have your hair done without having to leave the village.
Halls Head is situated very close to beaches and canals, which makes a perfect backdrop to a morning or evening walk, swim or kayak or fishing and crabbing. The newly built Bunnings and Halls Head Shopping Centre are conveniently located for your shopping or hardware needs.
Halls Head Retirement Village is a short drive from the Mandurah foreshore which boasts beautiful restaurants and breath taking views.
Our village bus is a convenient and social service making regular trips to the local shopping centre and banks.
Halls Head Villas
- The village is home to 46 villas
- Stylish one and two bedroom Mediterranean-style designs
- Modern kitchens designed for ease of access
- Air conditioning
- Built in robes
- Private courtyards
- Surrounded by sandy beaches, lakes, rivers and nature reserves
- Village bus makes trips to the local shopping centre regularly
- A short drive to Mandurah city and all of its amenities
- Communal club house with kitchen and dining area
- Games and recreational activity area
- Pool/billiards room
- Communal library
- Generous outdoor BBQ and entertainment area
- Village bus with regular trips to local shops and attractions
- Onsite hair salon
- Village bus shared with Murray River Village
- Dedicated Village Manager
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Aged Care Category: Lifestyle Village Perth