If you are in a rush in the Palmyra area and have no time to wait around in a café or restaurant for table service, the answer may well be Emily’s Corner. This is a Takeaway Café with a difference.
Easy to find and with ample parking on Tamar St. It is fairly unassuming from the outside but your healthy gastronomic juices will certainly flow when you step inside.
The interior is small but the display cases are full of both savoury and sweet delights.
Though this is a takeaway café, there are a couple of seats both inside and out for eating onsite. Or you could walk a few steps up the road and relax in Dinosaur Park and enjoy the fresh air or if you have a few minutes to spare take a short drive down to the Swan River to chill and relax with your meal. All their food packaging is biodegradable and recyclable.
The use of quality fresh ingredients shines through and they offer a menu for all tastes including vegetarian and gluten free.
My grandson gave his homemade sausage rolls a 10/10 and that is praise indeed considering he realised it must of have been “healthy”. He did comment on the small coloured bits of vegies which would normally be a turn off and he still gave it 10/10!! His hot chocolate also rated a 10/10.
My Curried Vegetable & Quinoa Pattie with tomato relish was delicious. Coffee was great as well. The salad selections looked colourful, healthy and very appetizing. My only regret was that I didn’t take a salad home for my evening meal and also that I didn’t give in to temptation and try some of the sweet delights, but that is an excuse to visit again another day.
Emily’s Corner is open every day which makes it the perfect place to pop in for breakfast on the go.
Where: 61a Carrington St Palmyra (corner of Tamar St)
Open: Everyday 7:00am – 2:00pm
Phone: (08) 9319 9840
- Wisteria Lane, Myaree - May 3, 2018
- Little Olive Leaf Cafe, Willagee - March 15, 2018
- Stockton Lake, Collie - March 1, 2018
- The Corsini Collection, Art Gallery of Western Australia - March 1, 2018
- Perth Makers Market, Applecross - February 28, 2018
- Drakesbrook Weir - February 23, 2018
- Waroona Visitors Centre - February 23, 2018
- Black Diamond Lake, Allanson - February 23, 2018
- Kelly’s Cafe & Restaurant, Canning Vale - February 9, 2018
- All Palms Garden Centre, Canning Vale – CLOSED - February 9, 2018