The popular annual Perth Night Noodle Markets are back for another year. Elizabeth Quay is abuzz with all the aromas, sounds and vibrancy of an Asian hawkers market! This delicious event has over 20 food stalls, bars and nightly live music.
To eat, there is a lot on offer and not just noodles to choose from. A wide range of Asian cuisine from local and interstate food vendors including Hoy Pinoy, Shallot Thai, Bangkok Street Food, What the Pho, Bao Wow, Bao Brothers, Twistto, Waffleland, Messina Gelato and more. So there is sure to be a dish that satisfies everyone’s cravings.
There are lots of tables, though be sure to get there early to secure a table or take a picnic rug to throw down on the grass and enjoy your foodie finds. The event is fully licenced and NO BYO alcohol is permitted. Bags are checked upon entry. With mouths watering and tummies rumbling, there are lots of queues, so again, it’s best to get there when the event opens. Here’s some of what’s on offer:
Hoy Pinoy’s famous meat skewers. The rows and rows of chicken and pork skewers char-grilling is mouth watering!
Pan fried dumplings from Miss Chows.
BBQ Pork Spring Rolls from Bao Brothers Lil Diner.
Coca Cola sticky piggy bao from Bao Wow.
Ice Cream Sandwich from Messina Gelato.
The Night Noodle Market is a dog-friendly event too. Just be wary that the crowds can get big, and noisy.
It has a festive atmosphere, and you may spot a lion dance as well. It’s easy to get to Elizabeth Quay by bus, train, car or even ferry! Just follow your nose and you’ll find the Perth Night Noodle Markets. The Night Noodle Market is on now until the 14th of April.
Night Noodle Market Tips:
This year all the stalls take EFTPOS, there’s no cash at all. Dishes cost between $5 and $20.
If you have a dietary requirement, do your research. While vegetarians are well catered for, gluten free offerings are limited.
Pack a jacket or cardigan as it gets chilly once the sun sets.
Perth Night Noodle Market is found at Elizabeth Quay.
Open Mon-Wed: 5-9pm, Thurs-Fri: 5-10pm, Sat: 4pm-10pm, Sun: 4pm-9pm
Find out more by visiting www.goodfoodmonth.com
- National and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- The Best Book Shops in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Take Away Cafes and Restaurants in Perth - April 10, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Things to Do Indoors When You’re Self Isolating - March 24, 2020
- Bickley Valley Fresh, Perth Hills - March 20, 2020
- House of Conti, Woodvale – CLOSED - March 14, 2020
- Yefsi, Northbridge - March 14, 2020
- Sistas Burns Beach - March 14, 2020