As we grow older, our eyes grow older too. VisAbility provides personalised support for seniors with low or no vision. Whether it’s struggling to read the paper, or trouble navigating at night, VisAbility offers a range of vision-specific services to help you continue living the life you want. You can access services from the Victoria Park office or in your home, workplace, aged care facility, or residential community.
Re-engage with exercise in an inclusive, accessible gym. Or join a social activity group and work on projects in woodwork, arts and crafts with a community of seniors who, like you, are living with low or no vision. The team at VisAbility can help you develop new skills to adapt to your changing needs. Join a group program that teaches you how to eat meals without messy mishaps. Learn how to dress and apply makeup confidently, to have you feeling excited about the next special occasion. Take the pain out of reading after you learn how to make use of the inbuilt accessibility features on your phone and devices.
Contact VisAbility for support with:
- Reading, cooking, completing everyday tasks, or modifying your home to work better for you
- Getting out and about in the community, safely and independently
- Accessing Low vision aids and equipment in your home through the VisAbility Shop
- Staying physically active, retaining strength, and help to prevent falls
- Talking about how you feel with people who really understand what you’re going through
- Accessing a talking book library for recreational reading
- Getting involved in groups and activities
- Getting help with assistive technology or assistance with your mobile phone or computer.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.