Opening nationally on 29th September, the ST. ALi Italian Film Festival returns to Palace Cinemas’ to showcase the best of Italian cinema.
Now in its 21st year, the festival will be presenting a wide selection of films; with a long list of Australian premieres.
There will be something for everyone, including dramas, comedies and films for the whole family to enjoy.
The opening night Gala on 1st October at Luna Leederville will feature a Prosecco reception before the screening of the live-action film Pinocchio, the story of a wooden puppet who longs to be a real boy. The film will also be showing at Palace Raine Square, Luna on SX Fremantle and Windsor Cinema Nedlands.
This year’s line up includes the special presentation of the films The Goddess of Fortune, an award-winning film about family, relationships and love in all of its forms: and Martin Eden, a historical drama based on the 1909 novel by Jack London. If you are looking for something a little more light-hearted, there are a selection of comedies on offer, including 7 Hours To Win Your Heart, Golden Men and I Hate Summer; all guaranteed to cheer the spirit.
Closing night 14th October at Palace Cinemas Raine Square will celebrate the 20 year anniversary of the film Malena. Malena is an unforgettable story of a boys journey into manhood amidst the chaos and intolerance of the Second World War. The evening will begin with a reception of Campari cocktails and Connoisseur gourmet ice cream, accompanied by the music of the great Ennio Morricone.
With such a great selection of films to see, there is something to suit every taste and allow you to enjoy “La dolce vita”.
The Italian Film Festival starts 1st October and runs until 14th October.
Perth Theatres- Palace Cinemas, Raine Square
Luna Cinemas, Leederville
Windsor Cinema, Nedlands.
Luna on SX, Fremantle.
Adults – $20
Concession and Seniors $16.50
Palace Golden Movie Club $14.50
Palace Movie Club $15
Luna Palace Privilege Card $15
Family Films- all tickets $15
- ST.ALi Italian Film Festival 2020 - September 16, 2020
- Boddington Caravan Park - July 17, 2020
- Dwellingup Chalets and Caravan Park - July 9, 2020
- Flow Hot Yoga and Pilates Free Online Classes - April 15, 2020
- Military Wives, Movie Review - March 13, 2020
- The Call of the Wild, Movie Review - February 21, 2020
- Big 4 Emu Beach, Albany - January 17, 2020
- La Sosta, Fremantle - January 17, 2020
- Fisherman’s Friends – Film Review - November 8, 2019
- MINI British Film Festival 2019 - November 1, 2019