Perth’s hospitality industry has taken a huge hit during the current COVID19 crisis. Many venues have temporarily closed, while some have adapted to the new rules and restrictions by offering take away and delivery options on their menus. We all want our favourite local spots to be around for us to enjoy after the Coronavirus has passed, so be sure to support them, as well as giving you a night off cooking. Here are the cafes and restaurants in Perth that are operating with take away:
*Please note that this list is changeable. Please check the venue’s websites before visiting*
Venues in the City and Inner North Offering Take Away
Venues North of Perth Offering Take Away
Take Away Cafes and Restaurants in Perth’s South
Venues East of Perth & Swan Valley Offering Take Away
Venues in the Perth Hills Offering Take Away
Take Away Cafes and Restaurants in Perth‘s West
If you’d like to help a local café or restaurant, here’s a few ideas of ways you can help a Perth hospitality venue:
– order a meal from their take away menu, to enjoy at home
– when ordering delivery, avoid using the big delivery apps (who charge the venues a fee) and order direct with the café or restaurant, then the venue doesn’t loose any revenue.
– buy a gift voucher for a restaurant now to use in future, or as a thoughtful, and easy to post gift.
– buy a bag of coffee from your favourite café
– order a WA wine online from a Swan Valley, Perth Hills, Margaret River or Great Southern Vineyard.
If you know of a hospitality business that is not mentioned, please feel free to add them in the comments below.
- Museum of Geraldton - October 12, 2020
- Goanna Golf, Bicton - October 8, 2020
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 24, 2020
- Canning River Café, Wilson - September 22, 2020
- Canning River Regional Park - September 22, 2020
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 7, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - August 31, 2020
- Araluen Botanical Park, Roleystone - August 21, 2020
- Riverbank Estate, Caversham - August 19, 2020
- Cup Cup and Away, Roleystone - August 17, 2020