The Stirling Arms has come a long way since being built in 1852. One of the oldest pubs in Western Australia and located in the historic town of Guildford, The Stirling Arms Hotel combines a hint of glamour with everything you love about your favourite local pub.
Recently refurbished, those who haven’t visited in a while will notice a completely new beer garden, restaurant, bar areas, function areas and accommodation rooms, becoming a one-stop shop for all your wining, dining and lodging needs.
With indoor and outdoor seating suitable for all seasons, The Stirling Arms offer food and drink specials every day of the week for lunch & dinner:
- MONDAY – Half Price Pizza’s from the menu
- TUESDAY – $17 Chicken Parmi, chips & salad. Upgrades available.
- WEDNESDAY – $17 250g Rump Steak, chips & salad. Upgrades available.
- THURSDAY – $17 Gourmet Burgers
- SUNDAY – $17 Roast (inc sides + Yorkshire pudding)
Their all day, everyday specials include:
- $14 Kids Meals -includes main, dessert & drink.
- $15 Seniors Menu
- $2.99 Pint of Swan Valley Lager, plus all drinks discounted for Cellar Key Members. Visit The Stirling Arms bottle shop to join for free for immediate discounts.
This establishment is a hub of tasty food, great drinks, local rewards and a whole lot of fun. The best part is that it’s all at affordable prices and very family friendly. Highchairs, toys to play with for the little ones and a chalk board in the beer garden are available.
Enjoy your favourite quality pub food, share platters and kids meals. Most dishes can be altered to suit special dietary requirements, providing the team is advised.
There is also a bottle shop on site, which offers a vast selection of Swan Valley wines, local craft beer and foreign labels.
(08) 6142 4352
117 James Street (cnr Meadow St) Guildford, WA
Opening hours: Monday to Sunday 12:00pm til late
Closed Public Holidays
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.