When visiting my daughter in Perth’s northern suburbs, we like to go out for a coffee. We’ve enjoyed a cuppa at Paper Avenue and Gipsy Boy. Recently, we discovered Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House, in the heart of Joondalup’s town centre. The café is particularly handy if you’re visiting Centrelink or Medicare, which are just a few steps away.
The trendy café was positively bustling on a Saturday morning with the brunch crowd. We had popped in for a coffee ‘n cake. The interior has clean while walls, soft furnishings and a vibrant mural. Tiago has a relaxed atmosphere, with plenty of seating and space.
The coffee is good and is served in small ceramic mugs with no handles. Some may not like that, but in this chilly weather it was nice to warm the hands!
There are lots of tempting freshly made goodies in the cabinet. There’s banana bread, raw balls, sausage rolls and more. I chose a gluten free brownie, which was fudgy and scrumptious – you’d have never guessed it was gluten free.
My grandson wanted his fries and to eat them too, so he was treated to a French fried decorated cookie.
Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House is a great addition to Joondalup’s growing café scene, and I’d head back again to have a closer look at their brunch menu.
Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House – The Details
Address: 2/129 Grand Boulevard & Reid Promenade, Joondalup.
Phone: 0466 878 120
Parking: There is paid (Monday to Friday) street parking available.
- National and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- The Best Book Shops in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Take Away Cafes and Restaurants in Perth - April 10, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Things to Do Indoors When You’re Self Isolating - March 24, 2020
- Bickley Valley Fresh, Perth Hills - March 20, 2020
- House of Conti, Woodvale – CLOSED - March 14, 2020
- Yefsi, Northbridge - March 14, 2020
- Sistas Burns Beach - March 14, 2020