What’s on in Perth Events for Seniors and Over 55’s in Perth.
You’ll find listed Perth Events, shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, City of Perth events, even events at your local library. You’ll never be bored again and you’ll be the first to know what’s on in Perth!
September 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Join Bunnings and Dulux and learn to paint like a pro. Learn painting and priming basics and get some hands on experience with painting products. Make sure to bring your paint project questions for us!
- Women’s Shed is a place for people who identify as female.
- Please consider others. If you are unwell or unable to attend please let us know. This gives us the opportunity to enable someone else to join.
- Women’s Shed attendees must be 18+
- If you want to attend with/as a carer, you must phone (08) 9205 8981 to make arrangements.
- A keep cup for tea/coffee if you have one.
- Any snacks you might like during breaks.
- Closed in shoes.
- Long hair tied back.
- Clothes you don’t mind getting paint on or an apron.
- Clothing layers – there is no heating in Women’s Shed. Sometimes, we work up a sweat.
- If cancellation notice is given at least 48 hours prior to the event, a full refund minus Eventbrite’s booking fee will be issued.
- If cancellation notice is given less than 48 hours prior to the event, a full refund minus Eventbrite’s booking fee will only be issued with a valid medical certificate.
- We are unable to provide refunds after events.
If you have any questions, please feel free to make contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message: (08) 9205 8981.