What’s on in Perth Events for Seniors and Over 55’s in Perth.
You’ll find listed Perth Events, shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, City of Perth events, even events at your local library. You’ll never be bored again and you’ll be the first to know what’s on in Perth!
RAC Bike Basics Workshop- Learn to Ride Children
December 10 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
About this event
Engage your children in a two-hour workshop where they can learn how to ride a bike for the first time, acquire new skills, and gain confidence in handling a bike. Our industry experts, People on Bicycles will cover a range of topics listed below:
- Encouraging toddlers, small children to start balancing and learning to ride.
- Getting children and teenagers to ride and be competent and confident at navigating low traffic environments safely.
- Learning what a safe bike looks and feels like.
What you need to know
- No cost
- Suitable for children 3 years and over
- Please bring water and enclosed shoes.
- Bicycles and helmets will be provided. Please provide us with further information in your booking registration.
Where to find us?
Roleystone community college, 90 Rayburn Road in Roleystone.
*Please be advised these workshops may be subject to change due to the weather conditions*
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure each attendee’s details are included in the registration. People on Bicycles may contact you prior to the workshop to confirm equipment required.
Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by parent or nominated guardian.
Children 15 and over a parent or nominated guardian needs to sign in the child at start of event and acknowledged the People on Bicycles disclaimer and waiver.