What’s on in Perth Events for Seniors and Over 55’s in Perth.
You’ll find listed Perth Events, shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, City of Perth events, even events at your local library. You’ll never be bored again and you’ll be the first to know what’s on in Perth!
- This event has passed.
RAC E-Scooter Essentials Workshop
November 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Our RAC E-Scooter Essentials workshop offers you a unique opportunity to try an e-scooter, practice skills in a protected environment and learn your local riding rules. These workshops are delivered by industry experts, Neuron Mobility and cover the topics listed below:
- How to get started as a first-time rider
- How to use Neuron’s e-scooter safety features
- How to perform a pre-ride safety inspection
- Basic e-scooter riding skills, including WA Rules and Regulations
- Advanced manoeuvres
- Courteous riding and parking in Western Australia
- Neuron employees teaching people how to ride e-scooters
Plus participants will receive a free $20 credit towards their next Neuron ride!
What you need to know:
- No cost
- Adults 16 + can participate
- Please bring water and enclosed shoes
- A Neuron e-scooter and helmet will be provided for all participants.
- You are also welcome to bring your own helmet and scooter.
*Please be advised these workshops may be subject to change due to the weather conditions*
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.