What’s on in Perth Events for Seniors and Over 55’s in Perth.
You’ll find listed Perth Events, shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, City of Perth events, even events at your local library. You’ll never be bored again and you’ll be the first to know what’s on in Perth!
September 6 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
We are delighted to have Lawyer Nerys Lloyd visit Women’s Shed to provide an overview of Wills.
- Women’s Shed is a place for people who identify as female.
- Please consider others. If you are unwell or unable to attend please let us know. This gives us the opportunity to enable someone else to join.
- Women’s Shed attendees must be 18+
- If you want to attend with/as a carer, you must phone (08) 9205 8981 to make arrangements.
- A keep cup for tea/coffee if you have one.
- Any snacks you might like during breaks.
- If cancellation notice is given at least 48 hours prior to the event, a full refund minus Eventbrite’s booking fee will be issued.
- If cancellation notice is given less than 48 hours prior to the event, a full refund minus Eventbrite’s booking fee will only be issued with a valid medical certificate.
- We are unable to provide refunds after events.
If you have any questions, please feel free to make contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message: (08) 9205 8409.