When wining and dining in the Margaret River Region, it’s hard to go past one of our favourites, Aravina Estate. Aravina Estate ticks all the boxes. The classy establishment has great food and wine, as well as having plenty of things to do. The stunning spot, from the moment you enter the sweeping driveway, going past the many rows of vines. Aravina has beautifully kept grounds. They look a picture whatever time of year you visit, with lush plants and green lawns.
Aravina’s top notch restaurant is a must stop for lunch, there is now also a “pizza bar”, for those who like something a little more casual with their vino. And if you prefer beer? Good news – The Taphouse brews craft beer under Aravina’s 8 Waves Brewing Co label.
If you have grandkids in tow, be sure to take them to the fenced playground by the dam. There’s lots of fun to be had in the play area. Children will be entertained by the swings, slides, climbing equipment, a silly mirror and more.
The French provincial style cellar door is a lovely place to taste their wines, as well as browse the gift shop, selling beautiful French inspired homewares. Car enthusiasts will appreciate Aravina’s impressive motor collection. In the car gallery there’s an ever-changing display of modern and vintage Porsche, Holden, Lamborghinis, Ford, Mercedes, Ferraris to name just a few. Her you’ll also find the WA Surf Gallery – a celebration of WA’s surfing history with an official collection of surfing memorabilia.
Aravina Estate is a must stop winery in the Margaret River region. It’s quite easy to spend a few hours here, enjoying great food and exploring the stunning grounds.
Find Aravina Estate at 61 Thornton Rd, Yallingup.
- Rose and Crown, Guildford - July 29, 2021
- Wineries with Restaurants in Margaret River - July 27, 2021
- Weekend Drives in Perth - July 24, 2021
- New Ritual, Midland - July 21, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - July 1, 2021
- Fitness Parks for Seniors in Perth - June 29, 2021
- Funk 2.0 , Henley Brook - June 29, 2021
- The Fave, Floreat - June 29, 2021
- Mandurah Cruises - June 25, 2021
- Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, Naturaliste - June 22, 2021