Found opposite the picturesque Mandurah foreshore, Flics Kitchen is a brilliant eatery to stop, anytime of day. Head Chef and owner, Felicity Evans, has created a tastebud tempting menu, designed to share. The drinks offering is made up of wines, local craft beers and more. The modern dining room is open and airy. If you like to people watch, you may like to sit in their alfresco pavement dining area.
We pop by for a light lunch. The menu offers up share plates packed with the best of WA produce from Shark Bay seafood and a Mandurah favourite – the very tasty Blue Manna Crab. We can’t get enough of the honey glazed pork belly dish ($31). Served with onion, grilled peach and a mustard dressing.
The twice cooked potatoes ($10) are wonderfully crisp, with a kick from the salt and vinegar rosemary aioli.
We get our fix of greens from a fresh rocket and pear salad ($10), studded with deliciously crunchy stilton candied walnuts. These are very different and so tasty.
We couldn’t fault the service at Flics Kitchen, the suggested quantity of dishes was just perfect for our light lunch for three people. We’d recommend that you visit the popular Flics Kitchen if you’re visiting Mandurah – they’re open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The well cooked food is fantastic!
Find Flic’s Kitchen at 16 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah.
- Rose and Crown, Guildford - July 29, 2021
- Wineries with Restaurants in Margaret River - July 27, 2021
- Weekend Drives in Perth - July 24, 2021
- New Ritual, Midland - July 21, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - July 1, 2021
- Fitness Parks for Seniors in Perth - June 29, 2021
- Funk 2.0 , Henley Brook - June 29, 2021
- The Fave, Floreat - June 29, 2021
- Mandurah Cruises - June 25, 2021
- Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, Naturaliste - June 22, 2021