Found opposite the picturesque Mandurah foreshore, Flics Kitchen is a brilliant eatery to stop, anytime of day. Head Chef and owner, Felicity Evans, has created a tastebud tempting menu, designed to share. The drinks offering is made up of wines, local craft beers and more. The modern dining room is open and airy. If you like to people watch, you may like to sit in their alfresco pavement dining area.
We pop by for a light lunch. The menu offers up share plates packed with the best of WA produce from Shark Bay seafood and a Mandurah favourite – the very tasty Blue Manna Crab. We can’t get enough of the honey glazed pork belly dish ($31). Served with onion, grilled peach and a mustard dressing.
The twice cooked potatoes ($10) are wonderfully crisp, with a kick from the salt and vinegar rosemary aioli.
We get our fix of greens from a fresh rocket and pear salad ($10), studded with deliciously crunchy stilton candied walnuts. These are very different and so tasty.
We couldn’t fault the service at Flics Kitchen, the suggested quantity of dishes was just perfect for our light lunch for three people. We’d recommend that you visit the popular Flics Kitchen if you’re visiting Mandurah – they’re open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The well cooked food is fantastic!
Find Flic’s Kitchen at 16 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah.
- Best Outdoor Cinemas in Perth - November 23, 2023
- Where to Buy Indoor Plants in Perth - November 3, 2023
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 2, 2023
- Weekend Drives in Perth - September 29, 2023
- Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 15, 2023
- Perth’s Best Waterfalls - September 14, 2023
- Amaze Miniature Park, Barragup - September 14, 2023
- Lake Leschenaultia, Chidlow - September 8, 2023
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - September 7, 2023
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival, Walliston - August 31, 2023