Found opposite the picturesque Mandurah foreshore, Flics Kitchen is a brilliant eatery to stop, anytime of day. Head Chef and owner, Felicity Evans, has created a tastebud tempting menu, designed to share. The drinks offering is made up of wines, local craft beers and more. The modern dining room is open and airy. If you like to people watch, you may like to sit in their alfresco pavement dining area.
We pop by for a light lunch. The menu offers up share plates packed with the best of WA produce from Shark Bay seafood and a Mandurah favourite – the very tasty Blue Manna Crab. We can’t get enough of the honey glazed pork belly dish ($31). Served with onion, grilled peach and a mustard dressing.
The twice cooked potatoes ($10) are wonderfully crisp, with a kick from the salt and vinegar rosemary aioli.
We get our fix of greens from a fresh rocket and pear salad ($10), studded with deliciously crunchy stilton candied walnuts. These are very different and so tasty.
We couldn’t fault the service at Flics Kitchen, the suggested quantity of dishes was just perfect for our light lunch for three people. We’d recommend that you visit the popular Flics Kitchen if you’re visiting Mandurah – they’re open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The well cooked food is fantastic!
Find Flic’s Kitchen at 16 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah.
- Movie Review: United States Vs Billie Holiday - April 14, 2021
- Valley of the Giants, Walpole - April 2, 2021
- Aravina Estate, Yallingup - April 2, 2021
- Cooking with Every Plate - April 1, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - March 31, 2021
- Flic’s Kitchen, Mandurah - March 31, 2021
- Containers for Change - March 25, 2021
- Amaze Miniature Park, Barragup - March 17, 2021
- Decadent C’s, Barragup - March 17, 2021
- The Seniorocity Guide to Westfield Carousel - March 10, 2021