We also provide social activities through our Woodvale Social Club, where people come together to have some fun, learn new skills and share their stories.
The Club, located behind Woodvale Library off Trappers Drive, Woodvale, is the place where people over 55, people with dementia and younger people with a disability come together to have some fun and enjoy a range of activities including:
- Art room, exercises, gaming, iPad training, outings and other social activities
- Yoga activities, Physi Chi, Games and Mini Golf
- Celebrations and special events such as Christmas party, Christmas in July, Halloween, Anzac Commemoration, etc
- Transport to and from the Club
- Main meals and refreshments
- Some evening services are available
The Club also provides services for people with dementia.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.