Chocoholics visiting the charming Great Southern town just HAVE to drop by The Denmark Chocolate Company. Also known as Swiss Annie’s, this sweet spot is about 9km from Denmark’s town centre. The quaint cottage café is surrounded by the most beautiful gardens. Be sure to take a stroll around before indulging at the chocolate café.
In the manicured gardens there is a “Chocolate Timeline” walk that meanders throughout the flowers and shrubs. The information bords provide lots of sweet, fun, chocolatey facts along the way.
At the café, there are plenty of seating options both in and outdoors. It can get a little chilly in Denmark, so you may like to enjoy a hot drink inside. Otherwise, enjoy views of the lush garden on the veranda. Well behaved dogs are welcome on the verandah, on a leash.
Stepping inside the café, you can’t miss a deliciously huge range of handmade chocolate goodies to enjoy or gift, as well as local gourmet foods, including jams, honey, fine wine and much more.
You can even peer through the window and watch the chocolatiers work their magic in the kitchen. There are many traditional favourites and unusual flavours too. Sambuca truffle anyone? And of course, you just have to try a truffle and hot chocolate! There is plenty on the menu to satisfy any chocolate addict.
Denmark Chocolate Company is not to be missed.
Find Denmark Chocolate Company at 2023 South Coast Hwy, Ocean Beach, near Denmark.
Get more info on their website.
Discover more places to visit in the Denmark region here.
- Paint and Sip Perth - August 10, 2022
- Best Accommodation and Restaurants in Denmark - August 5, 2022
- The Seniorocity Guide to Things to Do in Denmark and Walpole - August 5, 2022
- Denmark Chocolate Company, Ocean Beach - August 3, 2022
- Dating Sites for Seniors - July 26, 2022
- Sunday Roasts in Perth - July 20, 2022
- Things to do in Donnybrook - July 19, 2022
- Swan View Tunnel, Swan View - July 19, 2022
- Two Little Blackbirds, Manjimup - June 30, 2022
- Mundaring Weir Gallery, Mundaring - June 30, 2022