The Doubletree Hotel by Hilton in Northbridge is just one on many new additions to Perth’s growing choice of hotels. Found on bustling James Street, it’s an ideal location for visitors and locals alike, that like to be close to the action. As well as there being many quality restaurants in the area, it is also convenient for Perth Cultural Centre, the State Theatre, and Yagan Square, as well as it being walking distance to Perth’s CBD.
Friendly faces greet you as you step into the modern lobby, with bold colours. Each guest receives a freshly baked cookie on arrival too – what a nice touch!
You’ll also find the hotel’s James St restaurant next to the downstairs foyer. It’s open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Doubletree Hotel’s clean and stylish rooms offer wi-fi, minibar, laptop safe, USB port by bed, iron and coffee/tea making facilities. As well as a king size bed, there’s a comfy armchair, as well as a flat screen TV. Rooms are a decent size, with city view rooms being more sort after. Expect to pay upwards of $200 for a Saturday night. Depending on day and time of year, the room rates fluctuate.
Not a bad view!
The light bathroom is compact with a sink, loo and a rain shower. Complimentary shampoo, soap and other toiletries are provided – as well as fluffy towels.
After unpacking, explore the area, or head to the rooftop bar. The outside rooftop overlooks the hotel’s swimming pool and city skyline. The gym is found on his level too.
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Northbridge is a good place to stay for a staycation in the city, as long as you don’t mind being based in the lively night-life area of the city.
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel – The Details
Address: 100 James St, Northbridge
Phone: 6148 2000
Find more things to do in Perth City here.
- National and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- The Best Book Shops in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Take Away Cafes and Restaurants in Perth - April 10, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Things to Do Indoors When You’re Self Isolating - March 24, 2020
- Bickley Valley Fresh, Perth Hills - March 20, 2020
- House of Conti, Woodvale – CLOSED - March 14, 2020
- Yefsi, Northbridge - March 14, 2020
- Sistas Burns Beach - March 14, 2020