The Doubletree Hotel by Hilton in Northbridge is just one on many new additions to Perth’s growing choice of hotels. Found on bustling James Street, it’s an ideal location for visitors and locals alike, that like to be close to the action. As well as there being many quality restaurants in the area, it is also convenient for Perth Cultural Centre, the State Theatre, and Yagan Square, as well as it being walking distance to Perth’s CBD.
Friendly faces greet you as you step into the modern lobby, with bold colours. Each guest receives a freshly baked cookie on arrival too – what a nice touch!
You’ll also find the hotel’s James St restaurant next to the downstairs foyer. It’s open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Doubletree Hotel’s clean and stylish rooms offer wi-fi, minibar, laptop safe, USB port by bed, iron and coffee/tea making facilities. As well as a king size bed, there’s a comfy armchair, as well as a flat screen TV. Rooms are a decent size, with city view rooms being more sort after. Expect to pay upwards of $200 for a Saturday night. Depending on day and time of year, the room rates fluctuate.
Not a bad view!
The light bathroom is compact with a sink, loo and a rain shower. Complimentary shampoo, soap and other toiletries are provided – as well as fluffy towels.
After unpacking, explore the area, or head to the rooftop bar. The outside rooftop overlooks the hotel’s swimming pool and city skyline. The gym is found on his level too.
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Northbridge is a good place to stay for a staycation in the city, as long as you don’t mind being based in the lively night-life area of the city.
The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel – The Details
Address: 100 James St, Northbridge
Phone: 6148 2000
Find more things to do in Perth City here.
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 24, 2020
- Canning River Café, Wilson - September 22, 2020
- Canning River Regional Park - September 22, 2020
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 7, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - August 31, 2020
- Araluen Botanical Park, Roleystone - August 21, 2020
- Riverbank Estate, Caversham - August 19, 2020
- Cup Cup and Away, Roleystone - August 17, 2020
- National and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- The Best Book Shops in Perth - April 15, 2020