My daughter and I have walked past The Carine on several occasions while the renovations were in progress. We finally had a chance to go and were pleasantly surprised as we entered through the door.The Carine is situated on the corner of Beach Road and Davallia Road, Duncraig, next to the shopping centre. It has been under renovations for some time and has become a very welcoming venue.
It has a large newly surfaced car park with disabled bays in front of the entrance making easy access for wheelchairs and seniors.The Carine has a spacious, cosy air conditioned restaurant with comfortable seating giving good support for your back if you choose to settle in for a bit with friends.There is both inside and outside seating and children’s playground, making the establishment very family orientated.The menu is varied and offers vegan and gluten free alternatives, a children’s menu and a senior’s menu.There are also weekly specials on offer.
Tuesday – Children eat free
Wednesday – Parmesan Schnitzel
Thursday – Rump and reef
And on Mother’s Day children can eat free all day!The menu is reasonably priced, and the seniors and children’s menu has reduced prices making it easy on the pensioners pocket
The wine list is very admirable, and the staff are both friendly and attentive. Great for a meal or just for coffee and cake.Along with the restaurant the Carine has a very extensive bar for that long overdue catch-up with friends in a very relaxed atmosphere that boasts wi-fi throughout.
There is a large function room available for weddings, birthdays or conferences and the toilets are clean and easily accessible from the restaurant, bar and conference room.
Phone: 9447 7400
Where: 493 Beach Road Duncraig
- Alfreds Kitchen, Guildford - May 25, 2018
- The Carine - March 29, 2018
- Leap Frogs Restaurant, Wanneroo - February 22, 2018
- The Ellington Jazz Club - February 19, 2018
- Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf - February 19, 2018
- Whistlers Chocolate Co, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Mondo Nougat, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- The House of Honey & Meadery, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Morish Nuts, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Oakover Grounds Estate, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018