If you have a fish pond or water garden, and you live in the Northern suburbs, then you probably already know about the Woodvale fish and lily farm. The farm was established 20 years ago, and the staff are extremely knowledgeable with many years of experience, they are always happy to offer advice, and are considered experts on natural water gardening. They can steer you in the right direction if you are new to the world of water gardens and provide lots of information.
Everything you need to set up and maintain your pond is available in the one spot; from the pond liners, pumps, filters, pond lights, plants and of course, fish. There is a wide selection of fish to choose from including Koi, Goldfish, Silver Perch, Rainbow Trout, Marron and Yabbies, all of which are displayed in big ponds around the farm, and it’s fun catching your own fish for your pond.
If you are after Water Lilies, there are around 50 varieties to choose from, and again they are displayed in the numerous ponds on the property. In season, you can be lucky enough to see the flowering lilies and purchase the plants in bloom. There is always a great selection of other water plants available too. The farm also has an online shop if you are unable to visit personally and they are on Facebook.
In addition to being a great place to purchase all of your pond needs, the gardens and ponds are very relaxing to wander around, and there are some lovely shady spots where you can just sit and watch the fish swimming around whilst getting some inspiration for your next garden project.
Address: 26 Woodvale Drive, Woodvale.
Phone: 08- 9409 9248
Facebook: Woodvale Fish & Lily Farm
Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 11am – 3pm
- Scitech, Perth - November 27, 2020
- Meelup Farmhouse - October 23, 2020
- ST.ALi Italian Film Festival 2020 - September 16, 2020
- Boddington Caravan Park - July 17, 2020
- Dwellingup Chalets and Caravan Park - July 9, 2020
- Flow Hot Yoga and Pilates Free Online Classes - April 15, 2020
- Military Wives, Movie Review - March 13, 2020
- The Call of the Wild, Movie Review - February 21, 2020
- Big 4 Emu Beach, Albany - January 17, 2020
- La Sosta, Fremantle - January 17, 2020