Lawley Park Retirement Village
Situated only 5 kms for the city and in the parkland surrounds on Menora, Lawley Park Village offers amenities and living standards well above most other villages. Comprising of 98 modern villas with contemporary open floor plans, each villa boasts either two or three bedrooms, air conditioning, patios and parking spaces for one or two cars under the villa roof.
Located close to parks, shops and many other public recreational facilities and with public transport right outside your front door, Lawley Park boasts exceptional communal areas such a large well equipped club room (including commercial kitchen), indoor solar heated swimming pool, large outdoor bowling green, lounge and dining areas, and even parking for caravans.
In addition there is a spa pool, gym, hairdressing salon, library, coffee/café area and a well-appointed workshop. For those who prefer to have the services come to them, Lawley Park also has a dedicated room for a visiting GP as well as its own hair dressing salon.
If an active lifestyle is what you’re looking for, within 500m of the Lawley Park Village you’ll find Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre complete with swimming pools and health club as well as the large Yokine Regional Open Space.
With a live-in Village Manager and Caretaker on site 24hrs a day, Lawley Park provides the complete retirement living package for those wishing to enjoy the carefree lifestyle.
- The village is home to 98 villas
- 62 two bedroom villas with private carport
- 36 two bedroom, two bathroom villas with garage
- Modern kitchens designed for ease of access
- Air conditioning
- Insulated ceilings
- Built in robes
- Private courtyards
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Located in Menora close to Dianella Plaza and Dog Swamp Shopping Centres
- A short distance to the Yokine Reserve green space
- Supermarkets, banks, post office, chemists, newsagents, cafes, medical options and other shopping outlets are all close by
- Regular bus services run along Alexander Drive and Freedman Road for easy access to the CBD and local shopping hubs
- Community Clubhouse with fully equipped kitchen and
generous dining/lounge areas
- Pool/billiards room
- Communal library
- Coffee area
- Heated indoor swimming pool and spa
- Poolside gym
- Generous outdoor undercover BBQ area
- Bowling green
- General Practicioner , Podiatrist and Hairdressing services
- Dedicated Village Manager
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Aged Care Category: Lifestyle Village Perth