Solomon’s Rise Retirement Village
Solomon’s Rise Retirement Village is located south of the river in Ferndale, alongside the Howard Solomon Aged Care Facility. It comprises of 25 modern two bedroom villas, with spacious living areas and extra large bathrooms. Each villa is fitted with a 24 hour emergency call system and a home security alarm for extra peace of mind.
Being a gated community residents are able to ‘lock and leave’ The village features a gym, library, an expansive community center with a fully equipped kitchen and mini bar area.
Solomon’s Rise Villas
- The village is home to 25 architectually designed villas
- Two bedroom designs with study
- Modern kitchens designed for ease of access
- Air conditioning
- Insulated ceilings
- Security screens
- Safety rails
- Built in robes
- Private courtyards
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Conveniently located off High Road in Ferndale
- A short drive to Riverton Shopping Centre and Carousel Shopping Centre
- Adjoining the village is Howard Solomon Residential Aged Care Facility
- Surrounded by public greenspace including Ferndale Park, Bannister Creek Parks and Bicentennial Adenia Park
- Community centre with regular social events and
- Secure village with remote control access
- Communal kitchen
- Communal library
- Located next door to Howard Solomon Residential Aged Care Facility
- Hairdresser, beautician and general practicioner located
at Howard Solomon Residential Aged Care Facility
- Dedicated Village Manager
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Aged Care Category: Lifestyle Village Perth