Best thing is it is open every day except Monday and most nights until 9:00pm which for Albany is a big bonus.
Don Japanese Fusion is a lovely, bright lit space with plenty of seating. Everything seems light and modern and we enjoyed their bar style dining.
The food was delicious! Fresh, tasty and we were not kept waiting long. We ordered some sushi rolls an Okonomiyaki to share. I wish I’d ordered my own. What is not to love about a Japanese pancake. To die for! The desserts looked delightful but we chose from the gorgeous tea menu. So many to choose from.
We played it safe with some light lavender tea, though next time I will definitely be keen to try the peony and apparently the health benefits of mulberry leaf are supposed to be impressive.
Tuesday – Saturday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- How to Decide Between In-Home and Residential Aged Care - May 4, 2022
- 4 Activities For Grandparents and Grandchildren - May 4, 2022
- 10 Tips to Get Ready for Colder Weather - May 2, 2022
- Nutritious And Great Tasting Soft Foods For Elderly Loved Ones - May 2, 2022
- ANZAC Day Services & Events in Perth 2022 - April 15, 2022
- Mindful Activities You Can Do That Are Completely Free - April 11, 2022
- Sculpture by the Sea 2022 - March 18, 2022
- 2022 Alliance Française French Film Festival - February 25, 2022
- Cycling Without Age - October 15, 2021
- King Mini Bus Charter - September 15, 2021