Best thing is it is open every day except Monday and most nights until 9:00pm which for Albany is a big bonus.
Don Japanese Fusion is a lovely, bright lit space with plenty of seating. Everything seems light and modern and we enjoyed their bar style dining.
The food was delicious! Fresh, tasty and we were not kept waiting long. We ordered some sushi rolls an Okonomiyaki to share. I wish I’d ordered my own. What is not to love about a Japanese pancake. To die for! The desserts looked delightful but we chose from the gorgeous tea menu. So many to choose from.
We played it safe with some light lavender tea, though next time I will definitely be keen to try the peony and apparently the health benefits of mulberry leaf are supposed to be impressive.
Tuesday – Saturday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Cycling Without Age - October 15, 2021
- King Mini Bus Charter - September 15, 2021
- GoGo Active Tours – Kings Park Wildflower Bike Tour. - September 8, 2021
- Top tips for beating night sweats - September 6, 2021
- Father’s Day Events in Perth - August 20, 2021
- RAAF No.227 Radar Bunkers Yanchep - July 29, 2021
- Marlee Morris Dancers - May 21, 2021
- ANZAC Day Services in Perth - March 29, 2021
- Best Medication Reminders – Apps, Pill Boxes & Alarms - February 15, 2021
- Creative Soul Sessions – Art Class - January 21, 2021