Bailey Brewing Co, the Swan Valley’s newest microbrewery, is located on a 10-acre property on West Swan Road.
The relaxing, well-manicured beer garden welcomes you to spend a few hours here. Choose from seating inside the brewery, out on the veranda, or out by the playground. If you’d prefer to sit away from children playing, there’s a lovely beer garden out by the bell tower.
The menu has all the pub food favourites, including pizzas, burgers, fish and chips, though nothing too fancy. Bailey Brewing Co. offers full table service and we paid before our meals arrived, which I suspect is to do with people dining and dashing.
I really enjoyed my fish and chips ($23). They were perfectly cooked, very tasty and the side salad was well dressed.
My husband enjoyed a light bite of wedges and fish bites, which also double as good dishes to share with a beer.
We didn’t have room, but there are plenty of dessert or coffee and cake options in the cabinet.
Grandkids will be off like a shot to play on the beautifully done playground, cleverly designed using vintage Bedford trucks. Children can even jump inside to “drive” the trucks, as well as enjoy a flying fox, slide, swings and much more. There is a large grassed area, complete with footy goals for kids to run about on too.
We found Baily Brewing Co very enjoyable. It’s incredibly busy so be sure to book, or arrive very early. It’s a brilliant addition to the Swan Valley Beer trail.
Find Bailey Brewing Co at 9861 W Swan Rd, Henley Brook.
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - January 7, 2021
- Bailey Brewing Co, Henley Brook - January 6, 2021
- Stella Gelato, West Swan - December 23, 2020
- Swan Valley Station, Henley Brook - December 23, 2020
- Inglewood Night Markets, Inglewood - December 10, 2020
- The Seniorocity Guide to Kings Park, Perth - December 7, 2020
- DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront - December 2, 2020
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 20, 2020
- Skeetas, Geraldton - October 29, 2020
- Café Fleur, Geraldton - October 29, 2020