Bailey Brewing Co, the Swan Valley’s newest microbrewery, is located on a 10-acre property on West Swan Road.
The relaxing, well-manicured beer garden welcomes you to spend a few hours here. Choose from seating inside the brewery, out on the veranda, or out by the playground. If you’d prefer to sit away from children playing, there’s a lovely beer garden out by the bell tower.
The menu has all the pub food favourites, including pizzas, burgers, fish and chips, though nothing too fancy. Bailey Brewing Co. offers full table service and we paid before our meals arrived, which I suspect is to do with people dining and dashing.
I really enjoyed my fish and chips ($23). They were perfectly cooked, very tasty and the side salad was well dressed.
My husband enjoyed a light bite of wedges and fish bites, which also double as good dishes to share with a beer.
We didn’t have room, but there are plenty of dessert or coffee and cake options in the cabinet.
Grandkids will be off like a shot to play on the beautifully done playground, cleverly designed using vintage Bedford trucks. Children can even jump inside to “drive” the trucks, as well as enjoy a flying fox, slide, swings and much more. There is a large grassed area, complete with footy goals for kids to run about on too.
We found Baily Brewing Co very enjoyable. It’s incredibly busy so be sure to book, or arrive very early. It’s a brilliant addition to the Swan Valley Beer trail.
Find Bailey Brewing Co at 9861 W Swan Rd, Henley Brook.
- Paint and Sip Perth - August 10, 2022
- Best Accommodation and Restaurants in Denmark - August 5, 2022
- The Seniorocity Guide to Things to Do in Denmark and Walpole - August 5, 2022
- Denmark Chocolate Company, Ocean Beach - August 3, 2022
- Dating Sites for Seniors - July 26, 2022
- Sunday Roasts in Perth - July 20, 2022
- Things to do in Donnybrook - July 19, 2022
- Swan View Tunnel, Swan View - July 19, 2022
- Two Little Blackbirds, Manjimup - June 30, 2022
- Mundaring Weir Gallery, Mundaring - June 30, 2022