Four Elements offers the ideal place to relax and leave the hustle of the city behind. Centrally located in the stunning Margaret River Wine Region, Four Elements offers easy access to the many attractions in the area from world-class wineries, surfing and family beaches, ancient caves and delicious local cuisine.
End the day curled up in front of the log fire with a good book and glass of local wine. Four Elements Farmstay has four self-contained two-bedroom chalets that can sleep up to six people.
The four chalets are extremely well-kept, clean and spacious inside, they have an open plan living, dining & kitchen area with a wood fire for winter and air-con for summer.
The bedrooms are a great size, the master bedroom has a queen size bed, and the second bedroom has 2 single beds.
Bathroom with shower, separate toilet, and laundry with washing machine.
Outside there is a front verandah with a BBQ and outdoor setting, on the back verandah you’ll find a tilt-up washing line.
Each chalet is named after one of four Elements, we stayed in Wind. Chalets are approximately 30 metres away from each other, meaning you have plenty of space and privacy away from other guests, but close enough if you are wanting to holiday with extended family or friends.
The variety of farm activities offered at Four Elements is outstanding. Activities are seasonal meaning there are fun and exciting things to do all year round. You can take part in animal feeding,
and campfires and bonfire nights to name just a few!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend Four Elements. Owners Peter & Sam are extremely lovely, accommodating, full of information and they clearly love what they do.
Four Elements Farmstay is within walking distance from Bootleg Brewery, a 5 minute drive to the Margaret River Chocolate Factory and 25 minutes from the Margaret River town centre.
During our visit the weather was beautiful so we opted to head towards Yallingup/Dunsborough way, we visited Sugarloaf Rock, Eagle Bay, Bunker Bay and Injidup Natural Spa – definitely some locations I would recommend visiting.
- How to Decide Between In-Home and Residential Aged Care - May 4, 2022
- 4 Activities For Grandparents and Grandchildren - May 4, 2022
- 10 Tips to Get Ready for Colder Weather - May 2, 2022
- Nutritious And Great Tasting Soft Foods For Elderly Loved Ones - May 2, 2022
- ANZAC Day Services & Events in Perth 2022 - April 15, 2022
- Mindful Activities You Can Do That Are Completely Free - April 11, 2022
- Sculpture by the Sea 2022 - March 18, 2022
- 2022 Alliance Française French Film Festival - February 25, 2022
- Cycling Without Age - October 15, 2021
- King Mini Bus Charter - September 15, 2021