Kirup Cabins is the ultimate place to relax, unwind and enjoy the quiet life. Kirup Kabins is located 230 kilometres south of Perth and consists of 4×2 bedroom and 2×3 bedroom self-contained cabins overlooking the 40-acre property – the view is truly amazing!
Kirup Cabins is located 11 kms from the nearest highway so passing traffic is a rare thing! The quiet really allows you to appreciate the sounds of surrounding bush, like listening to the wind as it passes through the sweeping valley. And with no light pollution, the stargazing is magnificent!
There are six cabins on the property, each with slightly different configurations. The cabins cater for couples, families or family groups. You can instantly feel at home in the cosy combined living areas with fully-functional kitchens. We stayed in the Flowering Gum Cabin, a 2 bedroom cabin consisting of 1 queen and 2 bunks.
The cabin was spacious and clean, bed linen and towels were also provided.
The living area included a dining table that seats 6, comfy couches, a flat screen TV and DVD player. The wood fire kept us toasty and warm.
Each cabin has its own verandah overlooking the farm, animals and valley, with a table, chairs and BBQ, it was the perfect place to sit back, enjoy a glass of wine and relax.
If you are visiting with children, or are just a big kid yourself, a highlight is feeding the resident farm animals each morning at 8.30am. There were sheep, chickens, geese, cows and Ernie the emu – who it turns out is a girl. Feeding lasted 1 hour/1.5 hours, all the animals have names, their own little stories and are very loved.
You can even collect your own eggs for breakfast!
Kirup Kabins is located at Lot 3, Mailman Road, Kirup. For more information contact (08) 9731 6272 or visit their website www.kirupkabins.com.au
- ANZAC Day Services in Perth - March 29, 2021
- Best Medication Reminders – Apps, Pill Boxes & Alarms - February 15, 2021
- Creative Soul Sessions – Art Class - January 21, 2021
- Lontara Rottnest - December 11, 2020
- Coogee Maritime Trail and Omeo Shipwreck - November 6, 2020
- The Cat Cafe Perth - August 28, 2020
- WA Accommodation with Log Fires - August 3, 2020
- Four Elements Farmstay - August 3, 2020
- Kirup Cabins Farmstay - August 3, 2020
- Lavendale Farmstay, York - August 3, 2020