The Inglewood Night Markets are hailed as “no cook Mondays” and are a wonderful community event that brings people from far and wide to the Beaufort Street strip. A huge range of food trucks, caravans and hawker stalls line the street (between Sixth Avenue and Dundas Road), making for a vibrant food market that is packed with an array of exotic smells and dishes to try!
Held in warmer months, September till March, the night market happens each and every Monday night from 6pm onwards. We started our foodie walk at the city end, near to Mondos Butchers. It’s a nice stroll, though the crowds can often get busy, and there’s lots of buskers, adding to the atmosphere.
Our problem is deciding just what to eat! There’s a huge choice of fare, from familiar favourites to some more obscure cuisines from all around the world. The line up of vendors differs slightly each week, but you can expect to find thing like:
Woodfired pizza from Porta Pizza.
Mouth-watering meat at El Argentino
Super soups from Suppa Club
Delish Asian bao by What the Bao
Columbian empanadas from Marcelita’s
Moroccan Food by Shak Shuka
Authentic, Gluten Free Brazilian bites from the Tapi Truck
Egyptian cuisine by the Phat Pharaoh
Naasties (Toasties w Naan and Curry!) by Toast My Curry
French Crepes by La Crepe de Paris
Bomboloni (Doughnuts) from Lenu Lu
You’d need to visit regularly to even scratch the surface. There’s plenty of seating areas throughout the markets. The grassed Town Square area (near Inglewood Library) is a popular spot to throw down a picnic rug and enjoy your food along with live music.
Dogs are also welcome to come along for a walk along Beaufort Street, on a lead, of course! And there’s even a food truck or two for our furry friends too.
Whether you fancy something savoury or have a sweet tooth, there’s something here to suit everyone’s taste and budget. Best of all it’s a night off cooking!
Each Monday night, from 6pm until 29th March 2021
(Excluding Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve)
For more info check out the Inglewood Night Markets website.
- Williams Woolshed - January 21, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - January 7, 2021
- Bailey Brewing Co, Henley Brook - January 6, 2021
- Stella Gelato, West Swan - December 23, 2020
- Swan Valley Station, Henley Brook - December 23, 2020
- Inglewood Night Markets, Inglewood - December 10, 2020
- The Seniorocity Guide to Kings Park, Perth - December 7, 2020
- DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront - December 2, 2020
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 20, 2020
- Skeetas, Geraldton - October 29, 2020