The Swan Valley region is well known for its wineries and locally grown produce. As well as visiting the vineyards, it’s so lovely to take a drive, stopping at the many roadside stalls that stock seasonal produce. One of the most popular is Kellers Farmstand. Not far from Roe Highway, just off West Swan Road, it may be hard to find parking at this incredibly popular spot. On weekends, people come for fresh produce, as well as a take away coffee or “fresh out of the oven” pastry or artisan wood-fired bread.
The Kellers are very friendly, knowledgeable and are happy to chat.
We visited in late winter and there were leeks, kale, zucchinis and much more. We bought some delicious strawberries and potatoes (they looked much fresher than the supermarkets).
As well as fruit and veggies, Kellers Farmstand also sells fruit juice, dried fruit, house-made preserves and honey.
The huge strawberries were just delicious.
Open Fridays and Saturdays, Kellers Farmstand is an ideal spot to do your fresh food shopping for the week ahead, or treat yourself to some flowers and a pastry.
The little shed is just around the corner from the Margaret River Chocolate Co and The Lavender Bistro cafes, so why not pair fresh food shopping with a spot of morning tea – be sure to take an esky!
Kellers Farmstand – The Details
Address: 104 Victoria Road, Dayton.
- Kellers Farmstand, Dayton - September 8, 2021
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 3, 2021
- Furaibo, Perth CBD - September 2, 2021
- Country Day Trips from Perth - September 2, 2021
- Little Guildford, Guildford - August 24, 2021
- Lavender Bistro and Boutique, West Swan - August 24, 2021
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - August 17, 2021
- Araluen Botanical Park, Roleystone - August 17, 2021
- Food Box Delivery Services in Perth - August 16, 2021
- Cooking Schools & Cooking Classes in Perth - August 10, 2021