Coventry Village in Morley is a brilliant spot for a little food shopping. Found right across the road from the Galleria shopping centre, the immense indoor market is open seven days a week. Coventry Village has a lot of fresh food shops and stalls. Locally owned Spudshed is the main anchor, then there’s many smaller green grocers, butchers, fish mongers and more.
There’s more to the indoor markets than food shopping. The huge space is also home to Chemist Warehouse, Red Dot and many small specialty shops. We enjoyed browsing the small shops, found up and down the vibrant laneways. Unlike some other markets we’ve visited recently in Perth, we found Coventry Village to be very busy and it had a bustling atmosphere. It’s very well set out and there are colourful lamps and umbrellas hanging from the ceiling, which add to the atmosphere.
We found stalls with flowers, gifts, children’s ware, beauty salons, and more. It’s a great place to shop or eat out if you are on a budget or looking for something a bit different.
There are many casual hawker-style takeaways representing many cuisines from all around the world. Try a dish from Asia, the Middle East, Europe or wherever takes your fancy.
There’s a few cafes, to enjoy a coffee at, as well as a bar and bistro.
If you have grandchildren in tow, a free, fully enclosed playground is found next to the main dining area. The play structure is designed for younger children (under 120cms), who will love the slides, trampolines, bridges and tunnels. Kids will also be mesmerised by the large giant robot sculptures all around the market.
With so many food and retail outlets, Coventry Village is a good location for your food shop, as well as a tasty lunch!
Coventry Village – The Details
Address: 243-253 Walter Rd, Morley
Parking: Plenty of free parking on site.
- National and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- The Best Book Shops in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Take Away Cafes and Restaurants in Perth - April 10, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Things to Do Indoors When You’re Self Isolating - March 24, 2020
- Bickley Valley Fresh, Perth Hills - March 20, 2020
- House of Conti, Woodvale – CLOSED - March 14, 2020
- Yefsi, Northbridge - March 14, 2020
- Sistas Burns Beach - March 14, 2020