There’s a new café in Yanchep! The outer northern suburbs spot is found in the location that was once home to Bib’s Tuck Shop – just off Two Rocks Road. Lil Sistas is an apt name, as it’s the sister café of Burns Beach Café, so we felt very confident that it would have amazing coffee.
There’s not a lot of tables inside the small, narrow café, so the four of us sat on the long bench bar table along the wall. Gone is the colourful spray-painted lily mural, now there is a tree with little birds hiding in the branches.
We had popped in for a coffee and sweet bite to eat. On the all day brunch menu there’s tempting dishes like Belgian Waffles, granola, salmon eggs benedict, a big brekkie, and much more. There’s also more lunch-like dishes – burgers, fish n chips, salads etc, if you’re eating later in the day.
We agreed that our flat whites were all top notch! The coffee roast used at Lil Sistas is by the organic artisan Fix Coffee.
My grandson was very happy with his baby cino too!
There’s plenty of sweet treats – muffins, slices, doughnuts and tarts in the chiller cabinet.
I enjoyed a rich gluten free chocolate brownie.
Little Sistas is a vibrant local café. We found the café quite loud, with a lot of banging and noise coming from the kitchen. Next time I’d sit outside. It’s worth a drive to Yanchep for the coffee alone!
Address: 99 Lindsay Beach Boulevard, Yanchep.
Open: 7 days, Brunch 7am to 2.30pm.
Distance from parking area: There’s street parking right outside the door.
- Museum of Geraldton - October 12, 2020
- Goanna Golf, Bicton - October 8, 2020
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 24, 2020
- Canning River Café, Wilson - September 22, 2020
- Canning River Regional Park - September 22, 2020
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 7, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - August 31, 2020
- Araluen Botanical Park, Roleystone - August 21, 2020
- Riverbank Estate, Caversham - August 19, 2020
- Cup Cup and Away, Roleystone - August 17, 2020