Morish Nuts in Swan Valley has a saying “Just one more” and believe me if you are a nut lover, ‘just one more’ will never be enough! You don’t need to drive far to enjoy either as Morish Nuts are situated along the Great Northern Highway in Herne Hill, a short drive from Perth City Centre.Morish Nuts carpark has multiple car bays for easy parking as well as parking for caravans, a disabled bay close to the entrance allowing for wheelchair access through the large doors and two Tesla points for charging electric cars. For the full Morish Nuts experience, take advantage of the free tastings served by friendly, experienced staff who will take you on a journey of your taste buds. They will explain all about the roasting and coating of each of your nut choices. Morish Nuts don’t just stop at nuts, they have a variety of fruits, such as blueberries, cranberries and strawberries all coated in yummy chocolate. They also sell gelato, beef jerky and local salts.
Morish Nuts has a viewing window to show how the nuts are roasted and packaged as well as information posters on the origins of nuts and benefits to your health.There are no pensioner discounts available, but the friendly service and lessons on how nuts are produced is well worth a visit. When you spend $100 or more you will also receive a free cooler bag and it’s pretty easy to spend this much. They also run competitions to win hampers and goods and there are member benefits when you sign up. So check in store for what’s on!Apart from the factory outlet in the Swan Valley, Morish Nuts also have outlets in Watertown and Fremantle Markets. They also have an online store that makes it easy to purchase from your home or office, so you can check it out and see what else is on offer.
Where: 640 Great Northern Hwy Herne Hill, Western Australia, Australia
Open: Monday to Sunday 9:30am-5pm
Phone: (08) 9221 0214
- Alfreds Kitchen, Guildford - May 25, 2018
- The Carine - March 29, 2018
- Leap Frogs Restaurant, Wanneroo - February 22, 2018
- The Ellington Jazz Club - February 19, 2018
- Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf - February 19, 2018
- Whistlers Chocolate Co, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Mondo Nougat, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- The House of Honey & Meadery, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Morish Nuts, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Oakover Grounds Estate, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018