At Pepper & Salt Restaurant our philosophy is simple: create inspiring dishes that nurture the heart and soul. We celebrate the region we live in by using fresh seasonal produce; we are inspired by our love of spices that enhance the dishes we make and we complement our dishes with the cool climate wines of Forest Hill vineyard. Dining in our restaurant is all about enjoying the whole experience so take your time… enjoy the relaxed ambience, gaze at the stunning views, sample the boutique wine and savour the flavours.When in Denmark be sure to treat yourself to the dining experience that is Pepper & Salt restaurant.
Not only is the location alive with breathtaking views, but the atmosphere is one you won’t soon forget.The restaurant itself is light and spacious. Plenty of seating and ease of access.The staff are friendly, efficient and certainly go beyond the call of service. Chef Silas Masih heads this warm and welcoming team with innovative and delicious Fijian-Australian fusion cuisine sure to entice and excite all taste buds.
On a recent visit Silas himself adjusted menu items to accommodate two vegan members of our party. They could not praise their meals enough!Not just a restaurant, Pepper and Salt is also the perfect venue for special events including weddings, so be sure to visit their website when booking – just in case!If you are looking for something unique why not try a master cooking class. You can book the class to be held at your accommodation (or your own home if you are lucky to live in Denmark) or join Silas in the restaurant.
Or why not try the “Trust the Chef” experience where Silas pairs a four course menu with some delightful Forest Hills wines.
Whether visiting for lunch or dinner, Pepper & Salt is guaranteed to have you coming back for more. Enjoy this unique gem whenever you are in the great southern region.
Pepper & Salt Restaurant
Where: 1564 South Coast Hwy, Denmark
Open: Thursday – Sunday: Lunch – 12:00-3:00pm
Friday – Dinner 12:00-10:00pm
Call: (08) 9848 3053
- How to Decide Between In-Home and Residential Aged Care - May 4, 2022
- 4 Activities For Grandparents and Grandchildren - May 4, 2022
- 10 Tips to Get Ready for Colder Weather - May 2, 2022
- Nutritious And Great Tasting Soft Foods For Elderly Loved Ones - May 2, 2022
- ANZAC Day Services & Events in Perth 2022 - April 15, 2022
- Mindful Activities You Can Do That Are Completely Free - April 11, 2022
- Sculpture by the Sea 2022 - March 18, 2022
- 2022 Alliance Française French Film Festival - February 25, 2022
- Cycling Without Age - October 15, 2021
- King Mini Bus Charter - September 15, 2021