Parking can be a bit tricky in this area, so be aware that you may need to walk a little way. For the less abled, there is a drop zone at the front of the establishment, so that could be an alternative. There is plenty of seating both in and outdoors. There is a great alfresco beer garden and a spacious open plan style inside. We sat in a booth style seating just outside and enjoyed watching the world go by. If you enjoy Mexican food, you will adore what Piggy and Co have to offer. Plenty to choose from for all pallets and dietary needs, as well as catering for both light eaters and those with a more enthusiastic appetite. The Menu definitely has something for everyone!
We were quite ravenous on this beautiful day and ordered a few tasty morsels that really hit the spot! We ordered the Wings and while the “Burn your face off” sauce was tempting, we opted for a sensible smoke chipotle which was not only delicious, but kept the old taste buds in tact! The accompanying blue cheese dipping sauce was to die for!
Hog Fries loaded with the most tender, mouth water pulled pork lovingly covered with the Piggy Food Co in house made BBQ sauce and topped with cheese, salsa and sour cream. A meal in itself!We couldn’t decide between the Baja Fish or Shrimp Tacos – so of course we ordered both! While they were equally delectable in taste, the shrimp taco was the clear winner and one we will definitely be ordering again on return.
The craft beer on offer sounded amazing with a fantastic choice for all tastes…
…as did their ice cream sandwiches! Yum!!
A must visit when in the Freo area. Fantastic food, very reasonable costs considering the quality and a great communal atmosphere!
Where: 229A Queen Victoria St North Fremantle
Phone: 08 6219 5069
- Lesmurdie Falls Base Trail - August 6, 2018
- Yahava Coffeeworks Swan Valley - July 24, 2018
- Armadale Library - July 17, 2018
- Birtwistle Local Studies Library, Armadale - June 11, 2018
- Piggy Food Co, North Fremantle - May 25, 2018
- Cherith Grove Organic Cafe - May 10, 2018
- Eight on the Beach, Rockingham - April 13, 2018
- Avocados, Perth - April 13, 2018
- Dome Cafe, Port Coogee - April 13, 2018
- Great Ocean Drive Esperance - March 23, 2018