Love chocolate? Be sure to stop at the delightful Southern Forests Chocolate Company Pemberton! Opened in 2021, the tasty new artisan chocolate shop, is found down a gravel road, by a dam, overlooking vineyards.
The Southern Forests Chocolate Company is a pleasant 10-minute drive from Pemberton’s town center. The road with take you through tall Karri forests – keep your eye out for the sign! The boutique rammed earth chocolate shop serves up handmade truffles and other chocolate goods, as well as hot drinks including scrumptious hot chocolates and coffee.
The staff are so jolly and welcoming! I would be too if I worked with chocolate. The chocolatiers develop their range of unique flavours with homegrown ingredients from their cottage garden and fruit trees, and local Southern Forrest produce. I can recommend the passionfruit truffle. There’s also chocolates in the shop that would be great to take home or gift.
Be sure to try a Southern Forests hot chocolate! Choose from white chocolate, milk chocolate or 70%. The white-hot chocolate is delicious, while not being sickly sweet. A mocha is also a tasty coffee option.
There are a few tables outside to enjoy drinks and chocolate. Be sure to drop by the Southern Forests Chocolate Company Pemberton for a truffle and hot chocolate!
The Southern Forests Chocolate Company Pemberton is open seven days a week, 10am to 4pm.
Find the Southern Forests Chocolate Company Pemberton at 12511 Vasse Hwy, Channybearup.
- S&R Orchard Autumn Festival, Walliston - May 22, 2022
- Noble Falls, Gidgegannup - May 16, 2022
- Fred Jacoby Park, Mundaring - May 12, 2022
- Pemberton Tram Company, Pemberton - May 12, 2022
- Manjimup Farmers Market - May 11, 2022
- Southern Forests Chocolate Company, Pemberton - April 30, 2022
- Dave Evans Bicentennial Tree, Pemberton - April 30, 2022
- Golden Valley Tree Park, Balingup - April 30, 2022
- Sistas Mindarie - April 8, 2022
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - April 4, 2022