Love chocolate? Be sure to stop at the delightful Southern Forests Chocolate Company Pemberton! Opened in 2021, the tasty new artisan chocolate shop, is found down a gravel road, by a dam, overlooking vineyards.
The Southern Forests Chocolate Company is a pleasant 10-minute drive from Pemberton’s town center. The road with take you through tall Karri forests – keep your eye out for the sign! The boutique rammed earth chocolate shop serves up handmade truffles and other chocolate goods, as well as hot drinks including scrumptious hot chocolates and coffee.
The staff are so jolly and welcoming! I would be too if I worked with chocolate. The chocolatiers develop their range of unique flavours with homegrown ingredients from their cottage garden and fruit trees, and local Southern Forrest produce. I can recommend the passionfruit truffle. There’s also chocolates in the shop that would be great to take home or gift.
Be sure to try a Southern Forests hot chocolate! Choose from white chocolate, milk chocolate or 70%. The white-hot chocolate is delicious, while not being sickly sweet. A mocha is also a tasty coffee option.
There are a few tables outside to enjoy drinks and chocolate. Be sure to drop by the Southern Forests Chocolate Company Pemberton for a truffle and hot chocolate!
The Southern Forests Chocolate Company Pemberton is open seven days a week, 10am to 4pm.
Find the Southern Forests Chocolate Company Pemberton at 12511 Vasse Hwy, Channybearup.
- Best Outdoor Cinemas in Perth - November 23, 2023
- Where to Buy Indoor Plants in Perth - November 3, 2023
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 2, 2023
- Weekend Drives in Perth - September 29, 2023
- Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 15, 2023
- Perth’s Best Waterfalls - September 14, 2023
- Amaze Miniature Park, Barragup - September 14, 2023
- Lake Leschenaultia, Chidlow - September 8, 2023
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - September 7, 2023
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival, Walliston - August 31, 2023