Temper Temper is a must stop for chocoholics in Margaret River. It’s a great location to visit, as Yahava Koffeeworks and Vasse Virgin Olive Oils are also in the same complex. At Temper Temper you can see the chocolatiers tempering and making their gourmet chocolate products through the window, adding fruit, nuts and all sorts of goodies!
It’s a great spot to stop for a drink and sweet treat too.
The chocolate bars are beautifully presented and come in some delicious and very interesting flavour combinations.
There are lots of opportunities to taste test some of their chocolate. I loved trying some of their creative range of chocolate bar flavours – like this grapefruit and fennel in milk chocolate!
As well as lots of coco inspired gifts for purchase.
You can even decorate your very own chocolate bar with any combination of nuts, seeds, lollies, chocolates and dried fruit! Creativity really knows no limits.
Feeling like something decadent? There’s DIY hot chocolates to enjoy on their patio.
In the cabinet you’ll find so many chocolate treats, many of them gluten free!
The grandkids can run that sugar off on the huge grassed area.
Put Temper Temper on your list to visit whilst exploring the South West.
Address: 2 Rosa Brook Road, just off Bussell Highway, Margaret River.
Phone: 9757 3763
Disabled Access: Yes, there is disabled parking.
Distance from Car Parking area: The car park right next to Temper Temper.
Grandchild Friendly: Yes, all children love chocolate right?!
- National and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- The Best Book Shops in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Take Away Cafes and Restaurants in Perth - April 10, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Things to Do Indoors When You’re Self Isolating - March 24, 2020
- Bickley Valley Fresh, Perth Hills - March 20, 2020
- House of Conti, Woodvale – CLOSED - March 14, 2020
- Yefsi, Northbridge - March 14, 2020
- Sistas Burns Beach - March 14, 2020