When in Albany be sure to visit The Alkaline Cafe, you won’t be disappointed. Known for their nourishing and fresh food it is definitely a place to pop into for the health conscious and anyone who enjoys flavourful food full of nourishing goodness. For all those who are gluten free, dairy free, paleo or vegan this is a must! No processed nasties here, just beautifully prepared organic and whole foods!
If you have grandies in tow they are very family friendly with plenty of highchairs, colouring in and a few toys and books to keep little ones busy.
Our breakfast, fresh juices and coffee were sublime.
They even have in house almond milk for ice coffee! Joy! We ordered buckwheat pancakes which was not only delicious but aesthetically very pretty too!
The lovely owners of The Alkaline Cafe take time to source and grow the gorgeous fresh local produce that ends up on the plate.
The menu is huge so there is bound to be something for everyone. Be sure to check out the sweet treats that are actually good for you!
They also do takeaways which is great if you are heading back to Perth. The savoury scones are wonderful. The staff will warm them up and they come with a delicious relish and garlic butter that melts perfectly. The takeaway pack keeps them secure so food isn’t going everywhere in the car! Open for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea the cafe is spacious and light with a casual vibe. Friendly service and beautiful food. A must try for those in the Albany area.
We at The Alkaline Cafe wake up every day inspired! Join us in exploring a wholesome, nutrient dense and creative eating, drinking and living venture.
Where: Unit 1/89 Frederick Street Albany
Call: (08) 9842 5441
Open: Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Saturday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM Sunday: CLOSED
- How to Decide Between In-Home and Residential Aged Care - May 4, 2022
- 4 Activities For Grandparents and Grandchildren - May 4, 2022
- 10 Tips to Get Ready for Colder Weather - May 2, 2022
- Nutritious And Great Tasting Soft Foods For Elderly Loved Ones - May 2, 2022
- ANZAC Day Services & Events in Perth 2022 - April 15, 2022
- Mindful Activities You Can Do That Are Completely Free - April 11, 2022
- Sculpture by the Sea 2022 - March 18, 2022
- 2022 Alliance Française French Film Festival - February 25, 2022
- Cycling Without Age - October 15, 2021
- King Mini Bus Charter - September 15, 2021