When in Albany be sure to visit The Alkaline Cafe, you won’t be disappointed. Known for their nourishing and fresh food it is definitely a place to pop into for the health conscious and anyone who enjoys flavourful food full of nourishing goodness. For all those who are gluten free, dairy free, paleo or vegan this is a must! No processed nasties here, just beautifully prepared organic and whole foods!
If you have grandies in tow they are very family friendly with plenty of highchairs, colouring in and a few toys and books to keep little ones busy.
Our breakfast, fresh juices and coffee were sublime.
They even have in house almond milk for ice coffee! Joy! We ordered buckwheat pancakes which was not only delicious but aesthetically very pretty too!
The lovely owners of The Alkaline Cafe take time to source and grow the gorgeous fresh local produce that ends up on the plate.
The menu is huge so there is bound to be something for everyone. Be sure to check out the sweet treats that are actually good for you!
They also do takeaways which is great if you are heading back to Perth. The savoury scones are wonderful. The staff will warm them up and they come with a delicious relish and garlic butter that melts perfectly. The takeaway pack keeps them secure so food isn’t going everywhere in the car! Open for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea the cafe is spacious and light with a casual vibe. Friendly service and beautiful food. A must try for those in the Albany area.
We at The Alkaline Cafe wake up every day inspired! Join us in exploring a wholesome, nutrient dense and creative eating, drinking and living venture.
Where: Unit 1/89 Frederick Street Albany
Call: (08) 9842 5441
Open: Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Saturday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM Sunday: CLOSED
- Cycling Without Age - October 15, 2021
- King Mini Bus Charter - September 15, 2021
- GoGo Active Tours – Kings Park Wildflower Bike Tour. - September 8, 2021
- Top tips for beating night sweats - September 6, 2021
- Father’s Day Events in Perth - August 20, 2021
- RAAF No.227 Radar Bunkers Yanchep - July 29, 2021
- Marlee Morris Dancers - May 21, 2021
- ANZAC Day Services in Perth - March 29, 2021
- Best Medication Reminders – Apps, Pill Boxes & Alarms - February 15, 2021
- Creative Soul Sessions – Art Class - January 21, 2021