If you love to make a quick buck or grab a bargain, take a trip to a weekend swap meet in Perth! If you are looking for some hidden treasures, be sure to get to the event early, take cash and don’t be scared to bargain! If you’re selling second hand markets (aka car boot sales) are a brilliant way to make some cash from your clutter – in the kitchen, shed or junk room. Here’s the Seniorocity guide to Sunday morning swap meets all around Perth:
North of the River
Karrinyup Swap Mart
Where: Karrinyup Shopping Centre, undercover carpark near to Myer.
Time: Every Sunday, 7am to 10am (sellers from 6.05am)
Cost: $10 per bay, Entry $1, kids free.
More info: scarboroughrotary.org.au/page/karrinyup-swapmart
Morley Flea Market
Where: Galleria Shopping Centre, in the underground carpark near to Myer
Time: Every Sunday, 7am to 10am (sellers from 6am)
Cost: $10 per bay
More info: morley.wa.lions.org.au/projects
Where: Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
Time: Every Sunday. 7am to noon.
Cost: $5 per bay
More info: rotarynedlands.wa.inaust.org/html/Public/Newsletter/Newsletter.php?IssueNo=210
Wanneroo Swap Meet
Where: Wanneroo Showgrounds
Time: Every Sunday. 7am to 11.30am.
Cost: $10 per bay
South of the River
Where: Belmont Forum carpark
Time: Each Sunday, 6.30am to 10.30am
Cost: Gold coin donation.
Where: Kardinya Park Shopping Centre carpark
Time: Each Sunday, 6am to 10am.
Cost: $10 per bay, Buyers gold coin donation.
More info: www.facebook.com/kardinyamarkets
Maddington Bring and Buy
Where: Centro Maddington carpark near to Kmart
Time: Every Sunday, 5am to 10.30am.
Cost: $10 for a bay, $1.50 Adults, $1 Concession cards, Kids over 3yrs 50c.
More Info: https://www.facebook.com/bringnbuy/
Where: Melville Shopping Centre carpark, near to Coles.
Time: 6am to 10am
Cost: $15 per bay.
More info: https://www.facebook.com/melvillemarkets/
Have we missed a great local swap meet in Perth? Let us know in the comments below!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront - December 2, 2020
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 20, 2020
- Skeetas, Geraldton - October 29, 2020
- Café Fleur, Geraldton - October 29, 2020
- The Little Nook, Darlington - October 28, 2020
- Museum of Geraldton - October 12, 2020
- Goanna Golf, Bicton - October 8, 2020
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 24, 2020
- Canning River Café, Wilson - September 22, 2020
- Canning River Regional Park - September 22, 2020