The Fave, found at Floreat Forum’s outside plaza, is well worth a visit when in the Western suburbs. The trendy new spot offers brunch and lunch options, as well as dinner on weekends. Fave is fully licensed too. We popped by for a cuppa and a croffle.
And what on earth is a croffle, I hear you ask? It’s a cross between a croissant and a waffle. The croissant batter is cooked in a waffle maker. At The Fave, there’s a strong Italian influence on the menu and the croffle is served as a tiramisu-style dessert. It’s very good, and surprisingly light.
Fave’s all-day menu has many brunch and lunch options, so you’re sure to find something that tickles your fancy from eggs benedict, to gnocchi, and a steak sandwich. Food and drinks are ordered at the counter. There’s freshly made sweet and savory items in the cabinet too.
I loved the potato rosti brunch dish ($22) with poached eggs, bacon, crisp rosti, onion jam, parmesan cheese and a tasty herb dressing.
My health-conscious daughter chose the health bowl ($19), which comprises of a runny poached egg, brown rice, cured salmon, smashed avocado, pickled carrot, and a beetroot and corn salsa.
There are no dedicated toilets, though the shopping centres very clean restrooms are located outside, right next to the restaurant. Being at the shopping centre means that there is also plenty of free parking around. If you have grandchildren in tow, there is a small play area next to the Fave.
The restaurant’s location makes it ideal to meet friends for brunch or even indulge in a cheeky croffle and coffee before doing the rounds at the shops.
Find The Fave at Floreat Forum, 5 Howtree Place, Floreat.
- Second Chance, Walliston - August 15, 2022
- The Seniorocity Guide to Accommodation and Dining in Albany - August 15, 2022
- Paint and Sip Perth - August 10, 2022
- Best Accommodation and Restaurants in Denmark - August 5, 2022
- The Seniorocity Guide to Things to Do in Denmark and Walpole - August 5, 2022
- Denmark Chocolate Company, Ocean Beach - August 3, 2022
- Dating Sites for Seniors - July 26, 2022
- Sunday Roasts in Perth - July 20, 2022
- Things to do in Donnybrook - July 19, 2022
- Swan View Tunnel, Swan View - July 19, 2022