The Fave, found at Floreat Forum’s outside plaza, is well worth a visit when in the Western suburbs. The trendy new spot offers brunch and lunch options, as well as dinner on weekends. Fave is fully licensed too. We popped by for a cuppa and a croffle.
And what on earth is a croffle, I hear you ask? It’s a cross between a croissant and a waffle. The croissant batter is cooked in a waffle maker. At The Fave, there’s a strong Italian influence on the menu and the croffle is served as a tiramisu-style dessert. It’s very good, and surprisingly light.
Fave’s all-day menu has many brunch and lunch options, so you’re sure to find something that tickles your fancy from eggs benedict, to gnocchi, and a steak sandwich. Food and drinks are ordered at the counter. There’s freshly made sweet and savory items in the cabinet too.
I loved the potato rosti brunch dish ($22) with poached eggs, bacon, crisp rosti, onion jam, parmesan cheese and a tasty herb dressing.
My health-conscious daughter chose the health bowl ($19), which comprises of a runny poached egg, brown rice, cured salmon, smashed avocado, pickled carrot, and a beetroot and corn salsa.
There are no dedicated toilets, though the shopping centres very clean restrooms are located outside, right next to the restaurant. Being at the shopping centre means that there is also plenty of free parking around. If you have grandchildren in tow, there is a small play area next to the Fave.
The restaurant’s location makes it ideal to meet friends for brunch or even indulge in a cheeky croffle and coffee before doing the rounds at the shops.
Find The Fave at Floreat Forum, 5 Howtree Place, Floreat.
- Weekend Drives in Perth - July 24, 2021
- New Ritual, Midland - July 21, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - July 1, 2021
- Fitness Parks for Seniors in Perth - June 29, 2021
- Funk 2.0 , Henley Brook - June 29, 2021
- The Fave, Floreat - June 29, 2021
- Mandurah Cruises - June 25, 2021
- Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, Naturaliste - June 22, 2021
- The Bell Tower, Perth - June 21, 2021
- AQWA -The Aquarium of Western Australia, Hillarys - June 21, 2021