The Byford & Districts Country Club is the number one social destination in the Byford region. We’re proud to be a family-friendly, community minded members club nestled away in the natural bush land surroundings of Serpentine-Jarrahdale complete with our popular Byford Restaurant, Sports Bar, Pool Room, Bowls Green, Meeting Facilities, Outdoor Playground, Indoor Play Room and much more.
Situated 25 minutes drive from Perth Byford & Districts Country Club is tucked away in the Byford foothills. It’s a lovely spot, with plenty of parking and old country charm. The views are spectacular and a popular spot for the locals to enjoy a balmy arvo sipping a beer watching the sunset with family and friends.
By Western Australian law you do need to become a member or be a guest of a member in order to dine. The Social membership is $10 and gives you access to the restaurant, bar, access to the pool room or bowling green. Click this link here for all membership options. The process is very simple, a quick form and a $10 fee can all be done at the bar.
Despite it being packed the service was great, efficient and the food fresh, tasty and plentiful. They have a huge a la carte restaurant as well as an impressive sports bar and a fantastic alfresco area. Click here to see their current menu.
There is plenty of seating to choose from both in and outdoors though it can get very busy so be sure to get in early.Sunday is dedicated to family fun with live music, free kids entertainment.
There is a Kids Zone room indoors which has heaps of toys and activities and a fantastic play area to keep Grandies amused.
A wonderful community focused club that has been running since 1957. You won’t be disappointed with a visit.
Where: 88 Linton Street North Byford
Open: Sunday/Monday/Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday/Thursday: 9:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Friday/Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Call: (08) 9525 1276
- Making Sure Your Finances Are Managed Before Old Age - August 1, 2022
- Tips for making the move into an aged care home easy - July 10, 2022
- 9 Tips For Starting a Business After Your 50s - June 24, 2022
- Leadership and Rules: How Australian Law Has Changed Over the Last Decade - May 24, 2022
- How to Decide Between In-Home and Residential Aged Care - May 4, 2022
- 4 Activities For Grandparents and Grandchildren - May 4, 2022
- 10 Tips to Get Ready for Colder Weather - May 2, 2022
- Nutritious And Great Tasting Soft Foods For Elderly Loved Ones - May 2, 2022
- ANZAC Day Services & Events in Perth 2022 - April 15, 2022
- Mindful Activities You Can Do That Are Completely Free - April 11, 2022