The historic Jarrahdale Tavern is situated in the beautiful timber town in the hillls of Jarrahdale, just 45km South-East of Perth CBD. A lovely relaxing drive to the Jarrahdale Tavern. You can find us approximately 7kms up Jarrahdale Road from the South-West Hwy turnoffThis is a wonderful hidden gem only 20 minutes from Armadale amidst the beautiful Jarrah forest. Great for a lazy Sunday drive or the perfect pitstop if heading off on the road or perhaps returning home. The Jarrahdale roads are wide and many a caravan can be spotted parked up along with motor bike groups who frequent the establishment. There is plenty of seating for all seasons including the lovely beer garden alfresco area with an outdoor fire pit and a wood fired pizza oven!The verandahs are closed in and toasty during the colder months and in the impressive bar area the fire roars in the Winter. Enjoy a game of pool table and take in the match of the day on the big screen. They do take reservations and walk ins, though it can get busy, especially on a fine day, so maybe consider booking to avoid disappointment.
Fantastic food and a great country atmosphere full of locals, families and those passing through.
Jarrahdale tavern is the perfect spot to take Grandkids. They are certainly catered for! Kids will love it with a separate playground away from the main eatery that will keep them busy. A fort, swings and open space provides plenty of fun.
The food is always fresh, tasty and the servings abundant just as you’d expect at a country town pub. There is plenty to choose from the seasonal menus and of course plenty on offer at the uniquely crafted bar.Food and drinks are ordered at the bar which gives patrons a chance to check out the charming refurbishments and get a feel for the mill town pub of old that dates back to 1894!
Jarrahdale is one of Western Australia’s oldest settlements and is included on the National Trust’s Heritage list. It was a major player in the development of WA and is a fascinating historical step back in time.
The Jarrahdale Tavern is a quaint snapshot of yesteryear showcasing beautiful modern facilities and tasty food in a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere.
Be sure to explore this magnificant area of our state. Perfect place to bring visitors from out of town.
Where: 640 Jarrahdale Road, Jarrahdale
Open: Monday – Saturday: 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM Sunday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Call: (08) 9525 5015
- Making Sure Your Finances Are Managed Before Old Age - August 1, 2022
- Tips for making the move into an aged care home easy - July 10, 2022
- 9 Tips For Starting a Business After Your 50s - June 24, 2022
- Leadership and Rules: How Australian Law Has Changed Over the Last Decade - May 24, 2022
- How to Decide Between In-Home and Residential Aged Care - May 4, 2022
- 4 Activities For Grandparents and Grandchildren - May 4, 2022
- 10 Tips to Get Ready for Colder Weather - May 2, 2022
- Nutritious And Great Tasting Soft Foods For Elderly Loved Ones - May 2, 2022
- ANZAC Day Services & Events in Perth 2022 - April 15, 2022
- Mindful Activities You Can Do That Are Completely Free - April 11, 2022