Cafe 63 is found at the Westfield Carousel Rooftop Dining Precinct. After browsing round the shops, it is a popular spot to refresh and rest your tired feet. The bustling café is full of a real mix of ages. It’s very open, with indoor or outdoor seating (including booths) available. We visit on a hot day, but find the tables toward the back of the café are a lot cooler.
The menu offers a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dessert options, suitable for all day ordering. Meals all have quirky names such as Boxing Kangaroo, Dennis Lillee or Bugs Bunny. There are plenty of burgers, salads, steaks, wraps, sweet treats and breakfast dishes to choose from. The menu also has handy pictures of each dish, so you know what to expect when you order. Dietary requirements are catered for and takeaway is available for those on the run.
We simply stopped by for a caffeine fix. I had a large mug of coffee, served with a little biscuit.
My daughter had a refreshing iced latte, what with the weather being so hot. We both enjoyed our coffees.
If you have grandkids in tow, the café has a children’s menu, high chairs and is found opposite a small play area.
Café 63 is a casual stop for a coffee or meal while at shopping or visiting the cinema at Westfield Carousel. We found the service prompt and would definitely visit again.
Find Café 63 at Westfield Carousel, 1382 Albany Hwy, Cannington.
- Weekend Drives in Perth - July 24, 2021
- New Ritual, Midland - July 21, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - July 1, 2021
- Fitness Parks for Seniors in Perth - June 29, 2021
- Funk 2.0 , Henley Brook - June 29, 2021
- The Fave, Floreat - June 29, 2021
- Mandurah Cruises - June 25, 2021
- Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, Naturaliste - June 22, 2021
- The Bell Tower, Perth - June 21, 2021
- AQWA -The Aquarium of Western Australia, Hillarys - June 21, 2021