The long standing Perth Hills restaurant “Roleys On The Ridge” has had a much-needed makeover! It’s been taken over by the former Naked Apple Head Chef and is now known as 7 Sins. The eatery is incredibly popular with locals. Be sure to book early for the million dollar views and tasty food. The rustic dining room is cosy, and the tree top valley views are lovely.
The tasty modern menu has a classic feel and a German twist, by Head Chef/Owner Sebastian Sindermann. The drinks list has lots of options, particularly if you’re a beer drinker – with popular German and local beers on tap. I enjoyed a WA rose.
The menu features quality produce and generous serves. There are share plate/entrees and mains. We loved the cheesy arancini. The house specialty, a crispy crackle pork knuckle ($39), is huge! Served with a creamy potato mash, sauerkraut, apple mousse and shiraz jus – you’ll most likely need a doggy bag (like my husband) to finish this very tasty dish.
I loved the classic chicken breast ($35) wrapped in Black Forrest ham, on top a shitake and baby leek risotto, drizzled in a fortified reduction. The moist chicken breast was enormous too.
The rich dark chocolate brownie ($13), with cappuccino choc mousse and double Dutch choc ice-cream is well-worth a try.
7 Sins is found at the Brackenridge Village, a small collection of shops including Meraki Collective, Blue Sky Bread bakery and other small businesses.
This is the perfect place to meet up with a group for a delicious lunch or dinner. With great service, hearty meals and that view – be sure to book a table at 7 Sins!
Find 7 Sins at 3/1 Soldiers Road, Roleystone.
- Movie Review: United States Vs Billie Holiday - April 14, 2021
- Valley of the Giants, Walpole - April 2, 2021
- Aravina Estate, Yallingup - April 2, 2021
- Cooking with Every Plate - April 1, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - March 31, 2021
- Flic’s Kitchen, Mandurah - March 31, 2021
- Containers for Change - March 25, 2021
- Amaze Miniature Park, Barragup - March 17, 2021
- Decadent C’s, Barragup - March 17, 2021
- The Seniorocity Guide to Westfield Carousel - March 10, 2021