lf you find yourself in Albany and looking for a cafe for lunch come out to Emu Point, situated right on the water at the entrance to Oyster Harbour. You will be rewarded with very pleasant views of sandy beaches, boats and the surrounding shoreline.The cafe is an older style but does offer a nice warm comfy feel, it has a choice of sitting areas from alfresco to cafe seating with one area behind large glass windows where you can get lovely views of the water and escape the wind on not so perfect day’s.The menu is reasonable as far as variety and prices and has a nice cabinet of cakes for the sweet tooth.The cafe is open 7 days from 7:30 to 5pm and there is another serving area that is used on weekends for takeaway drinks etc.
The area around the cafe is well grassed with plenty of shade from peppermint trees and there is a nice playground with plenty of well maintained equipment for little kids.There is a nice little beach with an enclosed safe swimming area with pontoons, the water is fairly shallow and there are no waves.
There are 2 caravan parks 500 mtrs away, a sports club is just next door to the caravan parks where you can get a light meal on Friday nights. Albany is a short drive, less than 10 minutes away for all your other shopping and entertainment. For the golfers Albany golf course is just 2 minutes away and Middleton beach just a short drive further on.We visited the cafe at 3 o’clock on a Thursday afternoon and it was quite busy, so I would imagine on a nice sunny Sunday it could be a pretty happening place.
- Lucky Bay and Frenchmans Peak - June 6, 2019
- Eastern Foreshore Redevelopment Mandurah - February 5, 2019
- Dolphin Quays Mandurah - February 5, 2019
- BULLARA STATION STAY - November 15, 2018
- 80 Mile Beach Caravan Park - May 25, 2018
- Geraldton 24 Hour Free RV Camp - May 10, 2018
- Anniebrook Wine, Flowers, Gifts and Farm Cafe - March 22, 2018
- The Eagle Bay Brewing Co - March 19, 2018
- Woody Nook Winery - March 19, 2018
- The Shed Markets Busselton - March 12, 2018