Alfred’s Kitchen is located on Guildford Road in Guildford next to the train line. This amazing little burger joint has been there since 1946 and boasts some of Perth’s best burger combinations.
Alfred’s kitchen is named after its Founder Alfred Cook, an English migrant, who began selling hamburgers and soup from a small caravan on a site near the majestic sugar gums of Stirling Square almost three quarters of a century ago.
On cold nights you can snuggle up around the fire and chat to friends and have an amazing feed. There is plenty of seating and benches available.
If you choose to get out of the weather you can head into the historic 1906 train carriage that has recently been installed.Parking is available next to the main kitchen area and there are disabled bays available. There are also toilet facilities on site.Alfred’s is a place all can enjoy, young and old. I was there with three generations of family and the experience was so casual and laid back I could have been in my own back garden. While you are there you must try the famous pea and ham soup to warm the soul!!
Alfred’s Kitchen is open every day
Thursday 5pm to 12 Midnight
Friday 5pm to 2am
Saturday 12pm to 2am
Sunday & Public Holidays 12pm to Midnight
Monday to Thursday 5pm to Midnight
- Alfreds Kitchen, Guildford - May 25, 2018
- The Carine - March 29, 2018
- Leap Frogs Restaurant, Wanneroo - February 22, 2018
- The Ellington Jazz Club - February 19, 2018
- Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf - February 19, 2018
- Whistlers Chocolate Co, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Mondo Nougat, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- The House of Honey & Meadery, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Morish Nuts, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018
- Oakover Grounds Estate, Swan Valley - February 9, 2018