We’ve often popped into the Black Pig Deli, when in the Inglewood area. It’s a very popular gourmet deli and my husband just loves their pork pies which are made a few times a year. Recently Black Pig Deli & Co expended its size into the retail space next door and now offers a café too! The café offers a great cuppa. The coffee used is a special roast especially made for Black Pig Deli, by local roasters Brew.
On the counter, and in the cabinet is a tempting choice of freshly made sweet treats and savories too.
We found a table to sit at, in the small dining space or miss-matched vintage tables and chairs. It looked just like a Victorian-era table we had many years ago, with large, ornate legs.
There is also some space to sit in a rear courtyard (dogs are welcome) and out the front on Beaufort Street.
This month (June) they have a special dine in grazing platter available, which we enjoyed with our foodie daughter. This is usually available for take away from the deli. It contained a selection of goodies all available to purchase from the neighboring deli, made in house, or locally scoured. There is Black Pig Deli coppa, Dellendale triple cream brie cheese from Denmark, a slice of Poach Pear pork and sage terrine, Black Pig Deli pickled bread & butter pickles, and golden beetroot, a red wine poached pear, Poach Pear baguette toasts, and delicious Metteis Baking Nordic crackers – all for $38. It’s plenty for two or three people.
Afterwards we browsed the deli. We loved the pickles so much we bought a jar to take home.
Back Pig Deli & Co is found opposite the Inglewood Library, making it a great spot for a cuppa and trip to find a new read. Be sure to take an esky along, as you’ll find it hard to leave without taking home some house-made charcuterie and other local gourmet treats.
Find Black Pig Deli & Co at 890 Beaufort Street, Inglewood.
- Old Mates, Kalamunda - June 9, 2021
- Black Pig Deli & Co, Inglewood - June 9, 2021
- Little Kala, Kalamunda - June 9, 2021
- Senior Card Dining Discounts at Perth Restaurants - May 13, 2021
- Bean 2 Brook, Pickering Brook - May 10, 2021
- Movie Review: United States Vs Billie Holiday - April 14, 2021
- Valley of the Giants, Walpole - April 2, 2021
- Aravina Estate, Yallingup - April 2, 2021
- Cooking with Every Plate - April 1, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - March 31, 2021