Don’t worry about cooking on Wednesday nights! The Burns Beach Twilight Markets are back for another summer season. The markets are held each and every Wednesday, October to April, at Burns Beach Foreshore Park (opposite Sistas Burns Beach). As well as 30+ food trucks and vendors, the evening markets have plenty of giftware to browse and entertainment to enjoy!
The grassed park is ideal to throw down a picnic rug or take along some fold out chairs. There’s a wonderful atmosphere created by live musicians and street performers. The markets get very busy, so it’s best to get there as early as possible. The road that leads down to Burns Beach is closed to most traffic, so you may find you have a little walk from the car. Public transport is handy, with busses regularly stopping at the park.
There’s a world of food offerings to choose from. There’s South American BBQ, Italian wood fired pizza, Asian bao, Moroccan cuisine, Indonesian satay, Spanish Paella and much more. The drinks offering is also varied, with coffee and juice vans, as well as a licenced bar with beer, wine, cider and cocktails on offer. Some food that was enjoyed…
Brazilian food from the Tapi Truck. A taco like dish is made from tapioca and stuffed with fresh pulled meats and salad. Everything on the menu is gluten free.
You can’t go wrong with good old Fish ‘n Chips. This barramundi and chips is very fresh.
Pudding Lane offers British food – tasty roast meats and veg served in a Yorkshire pudding.
The line-up of food trucks and vendors changes each week. Whether you have a savoury appetite or sweet tooth there’s something here to suit everyone’s taste at the Burns Beach Twilight Markets and no dishes to wash up afterwards!
Burns Beach Twilight Markets – The Details
Address: Ocean Pde, Burns Beach
Open: Every Wednesday from 5pm to 8.30pm.
Parking: Limited. Best to take public transport.
Grandchild Friendly: Yes, playground and lots of tasty food.
Dog Friendly: Yes, dogs are welcome on a leash.
- Fremantle Library, Fremantle - January 18, 2022
- Mount St Breakfast Bar, Perth - January 13, 2022
- Escape This, Northbridge - January 13, 2022
- The Seniorocity Guide to Accommodation and Dining in Albany - January 8, 2022
- The Seniorocity Guide to Things to Do in Albany - January 7, 2022
- Rockingham Foreshore - January 5, 2022
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - December 29, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Kimberley Tours from Broome & Kununurra - December 27, 2021
- The Packing Shed, Bickley Valley - December 27, 2021
- Where to Buy Indoor Plants in Perth - December 27, 2021