Cafe Blooom is found in Lansdale at Roworth’s Nursery.
If you love a beautiful flower, particularly roses, this rose specialist nursery is worth a visit. Here is one of Western Australia’s biggest collections of roses for sale, as well as new release rose varieties that are grown for WA conditions.
There is a small range of other plants for sale too, but mostly roses.
Inside you’ll find a big range of ornaments, as well as garden supplies.
The nursery is open seven days a week with a delivery service available, which could be handy if you find it difficult to get out and about.
While you’re shopping or browsing at Roworth’s Rose Nursery, be sure to “stop and smell the roses” with a cuppa and bite to eat at Café Bloom.
The café overlooks the rose bushes, there’s seating both inside and outside on the patio.
We ordered at the counter, finding the lady who runs the café very friendly. We shared a pot of chai tea. At Café Bloom they use quality T2 teas and have the most beautiful tea pots! Most are floral, ours had a shoe theme.
If you love a Devonshire tea, be sure to try their homemade scones, which are a specialty. There’s a changing range of homemade cakes, slices and quiches in the display cabinet.
Feeling like something sweet, I enjoyed a scrumptious apple crumble.
Afterwards, we decided to take a big slice of freshly made quiche home for our lunch! It was absolutely delicious, with a flaky, thin filo crust. We loved it and I wish I’d taken a photo. Group bookings are welcomed and can be made by calling the cafe directly on 9302 4735.
We found the café to be very relaxed and peaceful. Perfect for organising a coffee meet-up with friends, but you like to avoid very noisy cafes.
Address: 30 Queensway Rd, Landsdale
Phone: 9302 1932
Café Open: Wednesday to Sunday, 9am – 3pm
Disabled Access: Yes, the cafe is wheelchair friendly with disabled toilet facilities.
Distance from Car Parking area: There is a large carpark at the nursery.
Grandchild Friendly: yes, kids menu and highchairs.
Find more places to dine in Perth here.
- Senior Card Dining Discounts at Perth Restaurants - May 13, 2021
- Bean 2 Brook, Pickering Brook - May 10, 2021
- Movie Review: United States Vs Billie Holiday - April 14, 2021
- Valley of the Giants, Walpole - April 2, 2021
- Aravina Estate, Yallingup - April 2, 2021
- Cooking with Every Plate - April 1, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - March 31, 2021
- Flic’s Kitchen, Mandurah - March 31, 2021
- Containers for Change - March 25, 2021
- Amaze Miniature Park, Barragup - March 17, 2021