Cafe Mojo, is an alternative wellness café in Mundaring that specialises in nourishing, home cooked and healthy foods. There is seating inside, though it’s limited.
Most people choose to sit out the back of the cottage, where there is a shady garden. We found this a lovely spot to enjoy a coffee or lunch. Dogs are welcome here too, on a lead of course.
The all-day breakfast menu is packed with healthy options and caters for people on gluten free, dairy free, celiac, vegetarian and vegan diets. The cabinet has tempting quiches, savoury muffins and sweet treats to try.
We ordered and paid inside and our meals were soon brought to our table. Once it wasn’t a long wait before the food arrived. The food was all beautifully presented, looked very appetising and was fresh. We all enjoyed our meals. We had:
Quiche and salad. My gluten intolerant daughter was delighted that the quiche was GF. It was accompanied by a great little side salad too.
The zucchini pasta ($10) in coconut cream and pesto was tasty too.
And there’s always room for something sweet! Their freshly baked slices are very good.
The garden area is also wonderful for grandchildren. There’s a children’s play corner that includes a mini mud kitchen, sandpit, as well as balancing logs and a hidden fairy garden.
As well as the café, there’s an adjoining Wellness Centre which offers a range of services; psychic readings, counselling and osteopathy. Because of this, there is an area at the back of the garden that asks for quiet when sessions are in progress.
The Café Mojo garden and delicious, well priced food makes it a delightful place to have lunch.
Address: 16 Craig St, Mundaring
Open: 7 days a week, 9am to 4pm
Disabled Access: Yes, there is disabled parking and toilets.
Distance from Car Parking area: The car park is next to the café.
Grandchild Friendly: Yes, child friendly menu, high chairs and play area.
Dog Friendly: Yes, dogs are welcome on a leash and water bowls are available.
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Things to Do Indoors When You’re Self Isolating - March 24, 2020
- Bickley Valley Fresh, Perth Hills - March 20, 2020
- House of Conti, Woodvale - March 14, 2020
- Yefsi, Northbridge - March 14, 2020
- Sistas Burns Beach - March 14, 2020
- Kingsway Markets, Madeley - March 11, 2020
- Carmel Tea Rooms, Carmel - March 10, 2020
- No Cook Meal Delivery Services in Perth - February 29, 2020