Love a traditional morning tea? The Lavender Bistro and Boutique is found in the Swan Valley, just around the corner from the Margaret River Chocolate Factory.
The Lavender Bistro is very popular for high tea, with tea, coffee, or sparkling rose. Three-tier stands are packed with macaroons, hot savouries, sandwiches, cakes and mini scones.
The bistro also offers a lunch and dessert menu. We opted for a couple of coffees and a few tasty treats from the cabinet.
The lavender and blueberry cheesecake was delicious. The blueberry cheesecake was spot on, smothered in a tasty lavender sauce.
My daughter enjoyed a gluten free carrot cake. Both were served with a squirt of cream and a lovely disc of chocolate with the business’s logo on – a nice touch.
There is plenty of seating inside, and also outdoor seating on the veranda, amongst the flowering lavender bushes.
The boutique has many house-made lavender products to take home.
These include a variety of jams, olive oils, lavender tea, lollies and cosmetic products such as hand cream. There are also scented hangers, lavender themed tea towels, and mugs for sale.
While we were there, the busy café had a few large tables come in, it sure seems popular for a group gathering too. It’s a delightful spot in the Swan Valley!
Find The Lavender Bistro and Boutique at 6 Cranleigh St, West Swan.
Get More information on their website.
- FATS, Bridgetown - October 20, 2021
- Bigga Trees, Pickering Brook - October 18, 2021
- Things to do at the Manjimup Heritage Park - October 14, 2021
- The Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - October 14, 2021
- Mrs S, Maylands - September 29, 2021
- Chapels on Whatley, Maylands - September 23, 2021
- 10 Things to do with Grandchildren in the Perth School Holidays - September 16, 2021
- Kellers Farmstand, Dayton - September 8, 2021
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 3, 2021
- Furaibo, Perth CBD - September 2, 2021