The Zig Zag Cultural Centre is found right between the Kalamunda Library and the Kalamunda History Museum. If you want to find out more about what the beautiful Perth Hills has to offer, enjoy some local art or a top-notch brunch, you can do it all at the Zig Zag Cultural Centre.
Zig Zag Gallery
The Zig Zag Gallery is a must stop for art lovers. Their ever-changing line up of exhibitions and featured artists at the boutique gallery makes for an interesting visit each time.
Visitors can enjoy a vast range of art, created in so many different mediums – oil paintings, glass, ceramics and more.
Perth Hills Visitor Centre
Here you can get local knowledge on the best of what the Perth Hills has to offer – bushwalking, markets, wildflowers, waterfalls, views, art galleries, vineyards, restaurants, cafes and more. If you’re on the lookout to buy something a bit different, there are lots of giftware and local souvenirs to purchase.
Mason and Bird Café
Feeling like something delicious? One of the very best cafes in the hills, Mason & Bird, is found here. The modern café, which is filled with lots of beautiful timber furniture, has a tasty menu, good quality coffee and excellent food. Read my review on Mason and Bird here.
Just around the corner you’ll find the quaintest little gallery you’ll ever see. In “The Wagon”, an old converted train carriage, you’ll find a huge range of locally made arts and crafts.
Here there’s an Aladdin’s cave full of treasures to buy, using a whole lot of techniques like knitting, woodwork, and lots more.
Address: 50 Railway Road, Kalamunda
Phone: 9257 9998
Disabled Access: Yes, there is disabled parking and toilets.
Distance from Car Parking area: There is a car park next to the Library.
- Canning River Café, Wilson - September 22, 2020
- Canning River Regional Park - September 22, 2020
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 7, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - August 31, 2020
- Araluen Botanical Park, Roleystone - August 21, 2020
- Riverbank Estate, Caversham - August 19, 2020
- Cup Cup and Away, Roleystone - August 17, 2020
- National and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- The Best Book Shops in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Take Away Cafes and Restaurants in Perth - April 10, 2020